rcs

Guest reds

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello 2 everybody,its the man himself!!!about rcs great name,great letters,great guys and couple girls back in the day ,we were and are the most real crew ever out there.fair enough people think im not the worlds greatest painter(maybe i don`t have 2 be,perhaps it won`t add a great deal 2 any messge im trying 2 get across)some of my illegals from b4 weren`t always neat but i was out there all year(not just summer!)in every yard(not just farringdon n gloucesters!)on all lines(not just mets!)including dlrs,vics,jubes,pics etc.i wasnt just a bomber(even though i had nearly every carriage)i had dropped nearly 200 pieces in every tube depot and got 90%runnin because i knew the trains.i was big enough 2 ride the remand unlike some others the didn`t break me.people that bad mouth rcs don`t know about rcs,they just believe the bias crap from the jealous,but then what do you expect!!!

Originally posted by acrid

hello 2 everybody,its the man himself!!!about rcs great name,great letters,great guys and couple girls back in the day ,we were and are the most real crew ever out there.fair enough people think im not the worlds greatest painter(maybe i don`t have 2 be,perhaps it won`t add a great deal 2 any messge im trying 2 get across)some of my illegals from b4 weren`t always neat but i was out there all year(not just summer!)in every yard(not just farringdon n gloucesters!)on all lines(not just mets!)including dlrs,vics,jubes,pics etc.i wasnt just a bomber(even though i had nearly every carriage)i had dropped nearly 200 pieces in every tube depot and got 90%runnin because i knew the trains.i was big enough 2 ride the remand unlike some others the didn`t break me.people that bad mouth rcs don`t know about rcs,they just believe the bias crap from the jealous,but then what do you expect!!!

Straight from the horses mouth. big up rcs!

:king:

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Skabymuff

HANDS UP WHOS SICK OF PATHETIC LITTLE AMERICAN FOOLS COMING ONTO OUR THREADS, TALKING ABOUT OUR CITIES, AND OUR SCENES, WHEN THEY OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO IDEA, COS THEY NEVER BEEN HERE. GEEZ, I THINK IT MUST SUCK TO BE A PUNY LITTLE AMERICAN, WHAT WITH BEING THE MOST HATED COUNTRY ON THE PLANET AND ALL. HEY, WHY DO YOU THINK THAT IS? DO YOU THINK YOU R HELPING? FOOLS. MIND YA OWN SHIT, OH, AND YOUR U.S. SUBWAYS SCENES IN 2003 SUCK DICK, AND U KNOW IT.

OH, AND 1 LAST THING MY PATHETIC, TOY (ONLY A TOY SPEAKS LIKE YOU - NEGATIVE DICK) FRIEND, YOU SAID -

' YOUR PUNY LITTLE PASSENGER TRANS'.

HMMMMMM. LONDON HAS THE BIGGEST SUBWAY NETWORK ON THE PLANET - FACT. IT IS ONE OF THE HARDEST SYSTEMS TO PAINT IN THE WORLD - FACT. DO YOUR GAY LITTLE FR8 YARDS HAVE -

a)a dedicated vandal sqaud to hunt u down. databasing, undercover, the lot?

b)laser trips?

c)pressure pads?

d)the most extensive CCTV network in the world (primarily to combat IRA terrorism)?

YOUR SCENE MUST BE SOOOOOOO STALE, COS ALL WE GET IS GAY YANKS WASTING THEIR TIME TAKING THE PISS OUT OF OUR SCENE, WHICH U OBVIOUSLY STILL WISH U HAD. FUCK U, AND YOUR MUM, AND ALL U OTHER IDIOT YANKS WHO GIVE YOUR COUNTRY A BAD NAME (FEEL SORRY FOR ALL U SAFE FOLKS OVER THERE)

COS, MY ENVIOUS LITTLE FOOL,L YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT U R TALKING ABOUT.

END OV' BRUV.

THATS ALL!!!tell em how it is skabby.....

yardie max

alright tell me the one yard that no one can ever do?

and neat can do nice pieces.

Iaint even going down to your level, I aint little and how do you know if I am a dubstar or not?

between you and me it's getting a bit played out now. I mean I like the crew but now theres all types of people getting put in it without paying their dues...ie doing plenty of trains. when that happens to something it usually is the begining of the end as IZ THE WIZ said.

anyway MAX..dont be a hater cause some of us can bak up graff chat with outstanding wholecars on the underground.

lets not get into the 'im better than you' flex...we can all be good little friends on the internet...ai mate?

;) :lol:

Re: yardie max

Originally posted by DaDecorators

alright tell me the one yard that no one can ever do?

and neat can do nice pieces.

Iaint even going down to your level, I aint little and how do you know if I am a dubstar or not?

between you and me it's getting a bit played out now. I mean I like the crew but now theres all types of people getting put in it without paying their dues...ie doing plenty of trains. when that happens to something it usually is the begining of the end as IZ THE WIZ said.

anyway MAX..dont be a hater cause some of us can bak up graff chat with outstanding wholecars on the underground.

lets not get into the 'im better than you' flex...we can all be good little friends on the internet...ai mate?

;) :lol:

im not gonna name it on here,u know it,paying dues.....well my friend i disagree,ive paid my'n-tubes are not everything in my eyes,u gota do everything-peice,bomb,do trains,throwies ,dubs everything... to me steel is not everything...i could..if i wanted to name cru's that have got people in who i THINK havent paid there dues...but im not going to "that" level.....n i dont hate im just going on how so many did when radicals first appeared on the scene again....remeber that...its played anyway like you said....im not on im better than u flex...i was pissed cos u said 15 mins of fame ting bout acrid i didnt like that ...sounded like u was taking the piss

theres only one layup that im not sure even exists, which no one has done cause its a rush hour thing for the victoria line in victoria station.

and so what if you name the layup on here yardie? its not like you go there and if you tell everyone it gonna get hot.

share the wealth mate;)

Archived