fish and chips appreciation

D3N53one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Vlad

never tasted it

heard its another of uk` national disaster :lol:

you heard wrong. :mad:

Originally posted by $360

naaaaaaaaahh none of you have experienced real fish and chips. real fish and chips are from a greasey-ass place where they also sell donner-kebabs, salty as fuck and with a pint of guiness, anywhere in england. ive NEVER and anything that comes remotely close in the states. for real

^ this bloke knows. on a (sort of) related note i read this earlier today: "Beer is as complex a drink as wine, and goes just as well with food, something we seem to have forgotten in the UK. When i was a child in the East End of London in the 1950s, my father, a man of extreme moderation, would enjoy a glass of brown or pale ale with his Sunday roast. Back then, wine, for most working- and middle-class people, was confined to such special occasions as weddings and funerals. Social aspiration in the 1960s and 1970s drove beer from the dinner table as people hurried to lose their metaphorical cloth caps."

i for one will be reviving this tradition. :krunk:

Originally posted by plastyk

^^:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hey HTC whats that resturant we used to go to when we were younger?...and we used to get fish and chips all the time?

ehh by my hood?.. the irish pub prolly

aussie's are funny.

It`s all about "FISH N CHIPS"

Now, you can`t even put fries in the same context as chips, anyone that has been here will tell you!! Chips and onion vinegar yum with salt all over yum!!! specially on a cold winters day!! But in London theres soo many kebab shops that sell medicore Fish N chips, there`s a big difference!!

Guest beardo

regional food snootiness is one of my favourite things ever. it gets really fun when youve lived a few places. :crazy:

Guest sneak
Originally posted by se_FOUR

It`s all about "FISH N CHIPS"

Now, you can`t even put fries in the same context as chips, anyone that has been here will tell you!! Chips and onion vinegar yum with salt all over yum!!! specially on a cold winters day!! But in London theres soo many kebab shops that sell medicore Fish N chips, there`s a big difference!!

blad, fish n chips can only be bought from a proper fish n chips shop....do not waste time / effort / money on ones from a kebab shop.

i mean fish n chip shops dont sell kebabs

hellllll yeah!

we have fish and chip sessions all the tiem me and my mates

we just pull up some crates and sit outside the shop and hava feed

Originally posted by CAPiTA

The best fish and chips i've ever had was at this gnarly truck stop up in northern minnesota. I can't remember what it was called, but their fish and chips owned all other fish and chips. Why is it called fish and chips anyways? You never get chips with it, you always get fries? Do french people call fries chips or something? Stupid french people.

haha dork..

chips is a better word for them than fries anyway. they're chips of potatoes.. what we call potato chips arent chips at all, they're slices. lots of shit is fried, calling them fries is kind of dumb. oh well.

damn you people all seem to be experts on fish n chips. but then again everyone here is magically an expert on every topic. oh well again.

Guest Melburnian
Originally posted by R. Heydrich

These Americans are crazy.

For real. I have fish n chips on a weekly basis.

Hahaha krie I do that shit all the time.

Do you americans not have fish n chips shops or what?

Archived