Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
D3N53one

fish and chips appreciation

The best fish and chips i've ever had was at this gnarly truck stop up in northern minnesota. I can't remember what it was called, but their fish and chips owned all other fish and chips. Why is it called fish and chips anyways? You never get chips with it, you always get fries? Do french people call fries chips or something? Stupid french people.

Um, i thought it was Brits that called em chips. My old man's a limey - has fucked up words for everything. Crazy limeys. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by McPhoo

Um, i thought it was Brits that called em chips. My old man's a limey - has fucked up words for everything. Crazy limeys. :rolleyes:

Yeah, i think you're right. Fish and Chips are <span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>WICKED! </span>

Heck yea. Greatly appreciated. There is this one bar a couple of blocks away that serves fish and chips, fried oysters, fried mushrooms, and all that good stuff.

Goes great with a tall glass of beer.

Another great place to get fish and chips is any irish pub. Their F+C are always good. And they have premium lager.

:yuck:i hate fish..love crab tho,lobster..wait..those arent fish..oh well

Guest sneak

something else to thank the english for...

once, when on holiday in san fransisco i went to a restaurant with my family and the special of the day was "fish + chips with a side order of fries"

that still cracks me up at you americans..

Fish and chips is great stuff, but so is all seafood for that matter. Its just a shame i live in MN, since the lobster and crab here is completely lacking, but some fried walleye is pretty tough to beat when it comes to fried fish.

Originally posted by CAPiTA

Fish and Chips are <span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>WICKED! </span>

:smiles:

cant beat a nice piece of fried snapper, with a huge mountain of hot, salty chips on the side.......

Originally posted by JimmieWalker

If you think Americans are bad with the improper use of words the Japanese are so much worse.

You gotta love the silly t-shirts that make no sense what so ever.

"FRIES" ARE "CHIPS" IN BRITANLAND! MY MOM USED TO LIVE THERE! LIMY BRITS ARE COOL!

i got some mad fish n chips on a dock resteront in mariland! soooo good! and we got a table of beer cooked crabs! and massive onion rings! them dock folk know how to eat..

and because of this thred. im gonna go get some fish-n-chips!

thanks guys!:king:

^^:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hey HTC whats that resturant we used to go to when we were younger?...and we used to get fish and chips all the time?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this