Takin it back to staling GI Joes at East Liberty Sears... Pitssburgh Volume 3

Guest mikro137

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by on looker

just curious is there anything else in pittsburgh besides freights cause thats all i ever see flix of. oh wait im sorry and i see flix of super sweet spots in the woods under a bridge. thats awesome!!!!!

not that i would know but i think itts kinda corny comin at a whole city over the internet.. how would you know what any city is like if you were never there.

im not from pittsburgh.

i've got a ton of new FR8 flicks for your viewing pleasure coming sometime soon eventually maybe. i love seeing fr8s, but thats just me. oh and there is bombing in pgh, a lot of tags of course and fills and the such, who cares what is on the internet. if you are still here and concerned about what is posted, why dont you go and post some pictures?? there are a lot of really good writers in and that have come through pgh, its all good though. hey sorry vick, our phones didn't work in the area we were in but im still coming out there. but one question, WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE TALL PRINTS STILL POPPING UP IN SOUTH SIDE????????? L-A-M-E

bump for bad YUNG1

Guest rod stewart

???? bloody fingerprints

how the fuck is this a pittsburgh thread without

tide

semi

yetie

fred

that motherfucker tide has tags on like every block. why no photo's. that jelousy shit is mayonayse and celery shit. i know i sound mad.maybe it's the agorophobic nosebleed i was listening to when i went to bed last night after fucking my new spikey haired girlfriend who was on her period.i kept getting dead skin cells in my mouth.blood on my face.blood on my bed,stereo.

Archived