Takin it back to staling GI Joes at East Liberty Sears... Pitssburgh Volume 3

Guest mikro137

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by fatcopone

this page is dope so far...

RECLUSORECLU

RECLUSORECLUS

RECL...........LUSO

RECLU.......CLUSO

RECLUS RECLUS

RECLUSO ECLU

RECLUSORECLUS..XX................XX

RECL.........CLUSO....XX.........XX....

RECL..........CLUSO.......XX..XX.......

RECL..........CLUSO..........XX..........

RECL..........CLUSO.......XX..XX.......

RECL..........CLUSO...XX.........XX....

RECL..........CLUSOXX.................XX

really man, this has to be the gayest thing any one has ever done on this site....save the text picture shit for the internet chat rooms

herb

Originally posted by Rym'N Simon

really man, this has to be the gayest thing any one has ever done on this site....save the text picture shit for the internet chat rooms

really man, why are you constantly on my nuts trying to rag me? you don't even paint, do you? keep lookin at the pictures though, someday you'll be able to do it. i believe in you. dork. :(

Re: herb

Originally posted by fatcopone

really man, why are you constantly on my nuts trying to rag me? you don't even paint, do you? keep lookin at the pictures though, someday you'll be able to do it. i believe in you. dork. :(

what does painting have to do with this...nothing...i dont speak on here often with the little fucking comments you and half the people on here do...im not a kid who talks all this shit on people and has no credit to back it up with....and if i did "paint" you wouldnt notice cuz im not aeiza or one of your little friends...and dont talk shit about how much you paint cuz really you dont paint half the shit the "real" kids do like Nsf and the other big names...atleast SPF feels my pain when i read this bullshit and shake my head

Originally posted by DankLordz

but the thing is, you dont paint!

fatcop, stay up brother. im catching your shit up north pretty often.

love,

the "real" kids.

and if i did you would notice?....i can name spots where you went over my stuff or have shit less than 10 feet from it

Archived