ASKEW TMD-SUK (NEW ZEALAND)

????

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
the funniest thing is that no one compared them or said a thing before smash137 did that interview..

Not true, it was already brought up when Askew starting switching his style up as it had a clear resemblance to smash. However my definition of biting is different to Smash. I think they're both fucking dope but in my opinion smash137 > askew when it comes to style.

this thread rocks men! I really like your style! you put a lot of effort on every piece you make or at least thats what you make me think! ha! you are killin it whit those flares fading whit wich cap do you do that?... changin the scene a little, I didnt like the fact that you let the cameras show your identity, every time I see a video with your pices and show everybody without you always makes me think "who is this guy",it alwayas make me feel like "this guy is keepin it real" but whatever, you know what are you doing and I respect you for that! by the way i really enjoy the way you treat the haters without anger, you also explain or answer every question the people asks and thats what to me, makes you a bigger writer! fella' keep breakin some faces with your lettering and fills! peace...

ive always held askew an smash on an even pedestal. they both can get down with some crazy styles, techniques etc.. but after reading that smash interview all i got out of it was the dude sounds like a fuckin goose. he dont own nothing. the style he's rocking of late is kinda kool, but not my cuppa tea.. all in all, what hes rockin at the moment it aint that separated from any old basic letter forms i feel.

a million styles were executed b4 he poped up an a million more too come..

i guess what im sayin is clearly the guy takes his shit way 2 seriously

askew wins this battle in my opinion simply due 2 the fact that as big as hes become over the years, he still sounds humble as fuck..

smash can eat a dick

sorry for the rant..

ive always held askew an smash on an even pedestal. they both can get down with some crazy styles, techniques etc.. but after reading that smash interview all i got out of it was the dude sounds like a fuckin goose. he dont own nothing. the style he's rocking of late is kinda kool, but not my cuppa tea.. all in all, what hes rockin at the moment it aint that separated from any old basic letter forms i feel.

a million styles were executed b4 he poped up an a million more too come..

i guess what im sayin is clearly the guy takes his shit way 2 seriously

askew wins this battle in my opinion simply due 2 the fact that as big as hes become over the years, he still sounds humble as fuck..

smash can eat a dick

sorry for the rant..

word to that.

How do you spell Smash?

E.G.O. of course!

:)

Sorry folks for reposting these. I think you'll find that I'm relatively active in most areas besides street tagging.. I haven't done too many tags in the past 4 years or so. But to say that I'm just faking street cred is to not really know me. I just do a healthy amount of everything. I can post more if you like?

askew_ventsdominion06.jpg

askew_ventsgold06.jpg

askew_repoventscombat06.jpg

askewgold.jpg

askewtmdizzle.jpg

askew_ventseyecon06.jpg

askew_ryzwbsiknsilvers06.jpg

askew_ventscombat06.jpg

askew_silvercarlaw06.jpg

askew_pest5qtown06.jpg

askew_smashjersbasel06.jpg

smash and askew painted. nice wall