NECKmyfuckingFACEoff

BIGBLACKO

Guest roger pitss

wow tuma kot he was a neighborhood writer,only bombed manhattan twice...i hear hes a rapper now

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its funny cause i always thought graf started out

as just writing, in public. What these other guys did

was into it a bit, but its 'realer' then the start?

Its like sienfeld said, ' you gotta give it to the

chinese, by now they must have heard of the fork,

but they hang in there wiht the chop sticks.'

i think theres room to respect it and find it funny(not haha, but hmmmm) at

the same time.

Every art school semester brings a fresh new batch of rich out of state hipster indy rock fags with credit cards and cell phones, black hair dye and a bag of coke,and they all claim they are the best artist. Then they meet Harold Hunter and whisper he was in the movie kids to their friends.

I can't wait for Neckface to get bagged hardcore so he can never write again and do something else with his 2 beer wonder tolerance. Then again who knows who's coming to art school this fall in NYC. We must wait and see. Maybe some dude will write "Shit Fart" and go all city. just possible

^^^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: y is it everything to do wit neckface is funny from his work to his thread...ha....i think it is sum of the worse stuff around u can possibly do...but he gets major points for not givin a fuck about if he writes good or anything n jus does wat he wants...thas y he gets more props then most heads...he dont get into the u need to be crazy dope to write mentality...he just does him...thas my 2 cents

Originally posted by SkyFlax

Every art school semester brings a fresh new batch of rich out of state hipster indy rock fags with credit cards and cell phones, black hair dye and a bag of coke,and they all claim they are the best artist. Then they meet Harold Hunter and whisper he was in the movie kids to their friends.

I can't wait for Neckface to get bagged hardcore so he can never write again and do something else with his 2 beer wonder tolerance. Then again who knows who's coming to art school this fall in NYC. We must wait and see. Maybe some dude will write "Shit Fart" and go all city. just possible

its so funny to really know how wrong you are... albeit that description is totally valid in alot of cases... but.. not in this one.

waves are what make the ocean the ocean.. and the kids pool the pee pool.

wtf does the above comment mean?

Originally posted by Al Green

its 100 million times better then the majority of the trucker cap wearing art fags that run around downtown.

my list is as follows. r3po, link, asma, blueslop.

but im not going to turn this into a hater thread..

Neckface is bad at graffiiti. Maybe he can do some conceptual blah blah bullshit. But Id rather see a link script handstyle or the mock-philly style of asma. Neckface steals "art" from other people and writes it on walls, and the crocidile was done before, and much better at that. Sorry dude, your wrong terribly wrong wrong fucking wrong

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Al Green

its 100 million times better then the majority of the trucker cap wearing art fags that run around downtown.

my list is as follows. r3po, link, asma, blueslop.

but im not going to turn this into a hater thread..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link is no joke, granted they are getting their feet wet in the graf game. He is originally from the L.E.S, born and raised and him and his family hate out of state faggots trying to fit in. I'm not trying to be the tuff guy here, just educating the masses. Graffiti beef is nothing to his family, beef is beef. Anyone originally from the area to drug dealers to bloods from Delancy street to 14th street have those dudes backs. So Al Green whoeever you are, next time you are walking around the L.E.S and some nigga is hollering at your girl and you start to walk faster, I want you to talk shiet about Link or one of his boys and I guarantee shiet will pop off.

O yea, none of them wear trucker hats and I find it a bit interesting you mentioned those 4 names together. They chill alot together, but don't necesarrily get up next to one another. Also they don't chill with many writers either, so they must know you in some way and you should let them know if you're hating in person. Fair deal I suppose?

quote:

So Al Green whoeever you are, next time you are walking around the L.E.S and some nigga is hollering at your girl and you start to walk faster, I want you to talk shiet about Link or one of his boys and I guarantee shiet will pop off.

seriously, enough is enough. stop with the fucking bullshit. what you

wrote is so god damn stupid. do you seriously go home and practice

that shit in the mirror or something?

stop trying to be tough, and just try growing up.

nothing against link, but YOU are sounding like an idiot.

Originally posted by yoshy

seriously, enough is enough. stop with the fucking bullshit. what you

wrote is so god damn stupid. do you seriously go home and practice

that shit in the mirror or something?

stop trying to be tough, and just try growing up.

nothing against link, but YOU are sounding like an idiot.

Internet beef is just as entertaining as buying modest mouse off of that pitchfork website. You seem to be painfully stressing the topic and ruining your entire day as those veins are popping out of your head.. Trust me on this one, I'm telling you from the heart, you were much better off in the sticks working at K Mart. NYC doesn't want you there. It will eventually eat you alive and spit you out back to where you came from. I think it's funny that rashes of hipsters are driving lots of long time residents of diverse neighborhoods out into more poor and cheap neighborhoods because they're sick of yuppies. I believe that the government is trying to conspire against us, I love talking about Francis Ford Coppola, I think loafer shoes are fucking rad, and I think that Pet Sounds was the best fucking Beach Boys album!!!!! Until next time.

first of all i dont understand why i cant not like r3po and link but its ok for you to not like neckface.

i honestly agree with alot of what you've been saying. about whats happening to new york. but i dont see the problem with yuppies stemming from people like neckface. if you dont like someones graffiti that much and you think that theyre the source of the gentrification of neighborhoods well shit go cross out all of their shit maybe itll save the city.. then the world.

secondly i just stated my opinion similar to how you stated yours..we can disagree.. its ONLY graffiti.. let me clarify.. its ONLY people talking about graffiti on a internet message board. you are the one who's trying to make it beef.. i dont sit around all day complaining about how i dont like so and so's graffiti on some "that aint real graf son"..la la.

get over it.. its new york..if it steps on the right toes itll be dealt with accordingly.

You seem to be painfully stressing the topic and ruining your entire day as those veins are popping out of your head...

dont worry, my days not ruined at all. your description of me isnt

close, but i get the feeling you dont care, and that you just like

to spout off.

here is what i dont understand:

link is actually a pretty nice kid and you seem to want to paint this really

rough and tumble picture of him and his friends and the neighborhood

that they live in. why?

you dont have act hard to paint.

uhhh, people need to chill out. I love love love love graff. but i think everyone in the world would be much happier if they chilled out a bit, the shits funny, he has respect for other writers, and the shit is FUNNY. HAHA you know laughing and stuff, things can be funny, not oh so serious. no matter what, you assholes gotta complain about something, oh well they only do legals now, oh thats artsy wild style crap, hating on everyone from daim to neck face. CHILLLLLLL!!!!!

Guest roger pitss

these toys dont leave yuppie areas

link=theres a link in every borough he must be the newborn one

repo- i only seen him up 3 times with his dyslectic looking tags i think he forgets to put the e or is it upside down ?

asma- there is nothing original about this kid

he bites everyones a

neckface is not graffiti so stop crying about it

he just makes a mess so what

:lol:

Well whatever, we all have our own opinions. All I know is when i was on the train in a bad mood, I looked out the window and I see a rooftop with a huge arm across the whole fucking thing with all weird arm hair and shit and nasty neck face letters, I def. laughed out loud. Not to say thats what graff is for, but damn its funny. I dont mind his shit at all.

Originally posted by my sweetheart, the drunk

say what you may, it's a matter of "up"...and neck face is "up"...and when people are "up"...no matter what the graffiti looks like, you are going to have some bitch ass-thug-wannabe sayin' your a toy. neck face: fuck the world. stay up.

WHERE?!? WILLIAMSBURG AND THE DOWNTOWN AREA! lol i think neckface is funny but you cant give him credit on that buddy

and also, neckface is awful. i used to draw like that when i was a six year old. doing a differnt type of vandalism doesnt automatically give someone "props." neckface is terrible and hes scrawling shit all over my neighborhood.

Archived