NECKmyfuckingFACEoff

BIGBLACKO

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

all you haters are just pissed that neckface is up way more than you will ever be cause you gottta be in before the streetlights turn on..i ain't jockin just keepin it real......as they say...don't hate the player .....hate the game....haters= punkass toys love...¤©®åZê¤

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

toy!!!!!

if i ever see neck face drawing under pants im gona knock him out with a glass bottle, then im gonna catch a tag on his face w/ marsh, then im gona tie him to the train tracks, then ima go to his funeral and eurinate in his cofin, and then im gena do the same to any one who throws up neck face rip.

whose with me?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

aight so im not the only one who finds this neckface dude a complete retard?whats the point of those retarted charachters and those stupid tags they look like shit. and he may have his little fame around the city but its not the good fame that everyone sees and says thats phat its the fame that everyone sees and says damn thats fucking retarted. rofl craze dont act like ur something special especially with a name like craze .

The only out of states i give creds to is terns and resto and xrae, they do it up proper, and are up on alot of interstate hiways. But spek has got shit in different states too. So many people are painting bigger, and in harder spots. The US crew has got 10 foot fillins in all boros, and most tristate areas, and menwhile we got a thread about some guy that hasnt made it past 23 street. Sorry, neckface is ppainting haaaard downtown, but he hasnt done half of what spek did, and what US is doing

Re: toy!!!!!

Originally posted by throwupface

if i ever see neck face drawing under pants im gona knock him out with a glass bottle, then im gonna catch a tag on his face w/ marsh, then im gona tie him to the train tracks, then ima go to his funeral and eurinate in his cofin, and then im gena do the same to any one who throws up neck face rip.

whose with me?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

No you wont, noone holds shit down anymore, letting all these out of states tred all over new york. MAS is the only one keeping the faith

if someone wanted to they could make another bingo game with all the gay ass shit about "hip hop" kids on it trust me..

matter of fact lets start it off....

1. fat sloppy black girls who think they are hot shit.

2. wearing a durag when you are any race beside black.

3.feeling it is a necessary issue in your life to own every sneaker ever made

4.being rich and acting as if you had it "rough" growing up.

this list is a mile long....

Originally posted by retard

if someone wanted to they could make another bingo game with all the gay ass shit about "hip hop" kids on it trust me..

5. white 12y/o "thugs" in suburbia

Originally posted by retard

buddy ol' pal, I just happened to come across that bingo shiet on a website, i didn't make it. What you just said about hip hop is played out and only stupid kids in high school from the burbs who haven't figured themselves out yet say stupid shiet about hip hop such as what you did.

hey skyflax fuck you thats all there is to be said the net is gay.

i could launch into some useless rant about how shitty i have had it and whatnot but who fucking cares.....

you ? nope.

me? nope.

hipsters = gay

gangsters = gay

anyone who has no personal identity and has to follow any trend = gay

gay = everything.

"peaceout" "my niggaz"

lol, this is the most ridiculous thread and I just have one last thing to say about my most beloved friend. Neckface must be having multiple orgasms seeing that his thread is the most popular on 12oz. Haters or not. neckmyfuckingfaceoff forever baby..... woooo

Guest The Cabaret
Originally posted by JimmyHats

The only out of states i give creds to is terns and resto and xrae, they do it up proper, and are up on alot of interstate hiways.

This guy knows what the fuck is up...

Guest roger pitss

yeah dude you got to leave your hometown in the woods

and move to nyc to get graffiti credits

wooopty doooooo

Guest The Cabaret
Originally posted by roger pitss

yeah dude you got to leave your hometown in the woods

and move to nyc to get graffiti credits

wooopty doooooo

Washington D.C. isnt the woods, "dude". Why the fuck are you gonna talk about someone when you dont know shit about what your saying?

It seems to be a really common misconception that everyone who goes to NYC and happens to write graffiti is wearing a mesh hat, has their pops paying for a les efficency, and is shook to fight over graff. Look at whos been doing a lot of shit in Ny, lots of people who are actually making a name aren't from anywhere near NY... If your gonna hate on them do something about them,,, knaaa mean?

neck face is all right. and, i am soooo guilty on all counts of hipster bingo...including being a four foot tall asian chick and an eight foot tall white dude with the jewfro at the same time.... but whatever, has anyone heard of a thing called the zeitgeist? it's worth picking up a encyclopedia and checking it out....then it might all make sense.

Archived