Tracksides!!

Guest sneak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by unclecharley+May 12 2005, 11:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (unclecharley - May 12 2005, 11:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-juspix@May 13 2005, 03:41 AM

RESPECT YOUR ELDERS EUROPE.....WE BIRTHED DIS SHIT....WITHOUT USa THERE IS NO EUrope...... :haha:

to quote myself..

"USA USA USA USA!!"

[/b]

With out england and europe there would be no america you penis!!!

Originally posted by Dr dickhead+May 15 2005, 07:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dr dickhead - May 15 2005, 07:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by unclecharley@May 12 2005, 11:46 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-juspix@May 13 2005, 03:41 AM

RESPECT YOUR ELDERS EUROPE.....WE BIRTHED DIS SHIT....WITHOUT USa THERE IS NO EUrope...... :haha:

to quote myself..

"USA USA USA USA!!"

With out england and europe there would be no america you penis!!!

[/b]

Your all penis's shut the fuck up....get on with posting pics......

BURNERS BURNERS BURNERS WHEREVER THEY COME FROM!

Originally posted by droptheknife@May 12 2005, 05:22 PM

is it just me or do all these american flicks make the US look like a barren industrial shit hole?

Its probably cause a lot of these were taken in barren industrial shitholes, because people took "trackside" to mean any graffiti that was done next to a track, not necessarily commuter.

Seeing tracksides in london coming out of Heathrow was fucking inspiring. At first I only saw a couple things and thought "huh, I wonder if I'll see much work, maybe the buff is hard...", then a couple minutes later that thought got murdered.

I like that braze shit on the last page. It reminds me of germany when you would ride the train and it would dip through the woods for about 10 miles and you would see a building like that somewhere in the middle with a solid piece on it.

Germany was wrecked in the mid 90s. What a great time. dope thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived