The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

the one thing i have to say about night photography is i love using light as a tool to create contrast.. its just natural ... light colors on black (to me at least) seems really appealing and catchy.. thats just my say though..

a lot of night photos are really repetative though

I guess people weren't able to understand what we were saying. We weren't saying that night photography is bad, only that lots of photos that people are doing are simply cars on the highway with long exposure to make streaks of light or just pictures of lights with the star effect that a long exposure gives. Nothing else about the photo is interesting, its just that effect over and over. So people, stop responding to the idea of dissing "night photos." It's the style of photos that we were talking about.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I agree. I'm also sick of daytime photography. I mean' date=' what the fuck dude. You guys taking these photos in the daytime have no imagination. Wow, anyone can just walk around while the sun is up above (which supplies you all the lighting you need, lazy fucks) and then just click away. Just stop it. Please.[/quote']

if you were just about to post some revolutionary headlight photos, I'm sorry for offending you