The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest JohnLester#31

In Photoshop:

Use the text [T] app

Change opacity of the text by double clicking the actual text layer under the Layer option, or where it says Opacity above the layer to the right.

Thats one way if you have a Mac.

detail in that cat one is wild! I did a semester of school and realized art school is one of the biggest scams in the corporate world... straight up spitting out cookie cutter styles. Much better off w/ your own research imo. at the end of the day it's all an art and thats as personal as it can get!

how the heck did u do that? can u see what ones bent? if u can and want to take the chance of breaking the camera take the smallest flat head screw driver u can and just pry it back a bit as lightly as possible.. if it's more than one that might get sketch... if that doesn't work I've got a rig I'm trying to get rid of if your interested! haha canon XSI with kit lens and a tele I can't think of right now.

Keh.com is an awesome website for used camera gear too.. could probably find a solid deal on a used rebel xt body..