The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

Originally posted by Ckit+Dec 13 2004, 02:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ckit - Dec 13 2004, 02:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-onesecondple@Dec 13 2004, 06:05 AM

rage, lookin to get into poloraid, looks fun to play around with, any suggestions for starting out? or a good starter camera

anyone ever fuck around with 110 film? my pharamcist was tellin me about he has 110 slr, which i think i might get and fuck around with as well

he also made me want to smash my new camera when he brought me his eos 10d to fuck around with, that shit was so nice....

the 110 polaroid is an old ass camera..i dont think they make film for it anymore...but i heard you can modify it to take pack film.

i would just go to any thrift store and pick up any 600 film camera that works. autofocus ones are especially good for beginning.

[/b]

not 110 poloroid,,,110 film, a camera like this

MinZoom110.jpg

with film like this

pocketfilm-110.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega@Dec 13 2004, 06:13 PM

onesec>>

ditch that camera its a waste of time and money. Looks pretty neat but it will only produce shit. They're too small to produce quality images. If you want you use it go ahead but you should just stick with 35mm or go bigger(I suggest this, the quality is breath taking with a 6x7cm or 4inx5in negative)

im not gonna expect amazing prints or antying like that, dont get me wrong, i just thought it would be fun to mess around with, ya know, thats really it...

Originally posted by onesecondple+Dec 14 2004, 02:10 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (onesecondple - Dec 14 2004, 02:10 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega@Dec 13 2004, 06:13 PM

onesec>>

ditch that camera its a waste of time and money. Looks pretty neat but it will only produce shit. They're too small to produce quality images. If you want you use it go ahead but you should just stick with 35mm or go bigger(I suggest this, the quality is breath taking with a 6x7cm or 4inx5in negative)

im not gonna expect amazing prints or antying like that, dont get me wrong, i just thought it would be fun to mess around with, ya know, thats really it...

[/b]

well best of luck, i just don't want you getting your hopes up. It is a pretty fly looking camera.

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega+Dec 13 2004, 11:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega - Dec 13 2004, 11:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by onesecondple@Dec 14 2004, 02:10 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega@Dec 13 2004, 06:13 PM

onesec>>

well best of luck, i just don't want you getting your hopes up. It is a pretty fly looking camera.

[/b]

thats the beauty of it, i wont expect great anyting, i could just have fun with it ya know? i mean, its worth some fun i thnk...but i prolly wont get it...

SA, those are some great crisp pics.

Where are they at again?

Originally posted by geist@Dec 13 2004, 11:33 PM

I'd be down to do some of it as well on the next go-around. Lemme know.

And you're in Philly?

Damn, I could just hand it to you.

heh.

Ok. so

still (in no order whatsoever)

-= fr8Junkie (yes/no?)

-= jbrshmonster

-= b0b

-= BROWNz (yes/no?)

-= Cracked Ass (yes/no?)

-= FirePants

-= Ckit

-= Onesec (yes/no?)

-= geist (yes/no?)

Originally posted by -Rage-+Dec 14 2004, 03:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (-Rage- - Dec 14 2004, 03:04 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>SA, those are some great crisp pics.

Where are they at again?

<!--QuoteBegin-geist@Dec 13 2004, 11:33 PM

I'd be down to do some of it as well on the next go-around. Lemme know.

And you're in Philly?

Damn, I could just hand it to you.

heh.

Ok. so

still (in no order whatsoever)

-= fr8Junkie (yes/no?)

-= jbrshmonster

-= b0b

-= BROWNz (yes/no?)

-= Cracked Ass (yes/no?)

-= FirePants

-= Ckit

-= Onesec (yes/no?)

-= geist (yes/no?)

[/b]

Haha, yea man g-town/olney muhfucka :p , and yea, I'm good for it. Gimme the details when you've got it figgured out.