The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

rage so many of the new polaroids are hott... there is one where it looks like you peeled the pic off partways... i forget the pic number now... hottness...

onesec... looks like youre shooting... keep shooting.. start at page one of this thread and come back to 73 with newely inspired photos... the more you shoot the better it gets..

yeah, im shooting at least once a day, something, im liking night shots most right now, i feel as though the light is easier tuned and altered with shutter and apperature and you can see the difference much easier at night, and if i shoot in the day, im shooting black and white kinda because i think its easier for me too, but i still feel as though i am learning..

Mack, that is a perfect size for us to view.

Originally posted by Ckit+Dec 6 2004, 04:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ckit - Dec 6 2004, 04:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>just picked up a polaroid 104, colorpack 2/case/flashcubes, and............. a mint condition sx-70/case/flashbars/film all for the low price of $12, ok be jealous now.

p.s. does anyone know where to get 3.25x4.25 packfilm?

[/b]

Awesome ckit!

Where'd you get those badboys?

You can find film at most local photo stores.

Mart chains don't carry the peel-apart Pack Film.

I suggest getting a twin pack of 669 (Color) and 667 (B&W).

Originally posted by onesecer@Dec 6 2004

-rage- you shoot anyting besides poloroid?

Of course, but I'm totally obsessed with Polaroids and have been for over a year now.

I like being able to have the image develop right in my hand.

I still shoot 35, 120, and Digi.

Just not as often.

<!--QuoteBegin-ilovedrunk@Dec 6 2004,10:28 PM

rage so many of the new polaroids are hott... there is one where it looks like you peeled the pic off partways... i forget the pic number now... hottness...

That picture (of the yellow hose I think), only half developed because the chemicals didn't get pushed all the way to the end of the polaroid.

Awesome ckit!

Where'd you get those badboys?

You can find film at most local photo stores.

Mart chains don't carry the peel-apart Pack Film.

I suggest getting a twin pack of 669 (Color) and 667 (B&W).

thrift stores, gods supermarkets.

hmm...i think i saw some 669 film at a local rite aid, didnt know it was pack film. thanks.

and one more question....i havent tried slide film before and want to start.

anyone have recommendations on b/w slide film?

photos coming soon.

I've got to say I think pics of (non-graff'd) freights are a little played out. I think we've all done them at one point.

That and the tracks/rails.

Not to hate on anyone's work, becuase I've done it too.

Try taking pics of things out of the ordinary or things that have detail that most people may have never seen before.

Guest imported_b0b

Even though I am having terrible results I am really obsessed with the idea of taking night shots of graf using a flash. I am trying to do stuff with my Lomo, keeping the shutter open ages then doing a coloured flash at the end. Anyone have any really good flash photos they'd care to share?

Originally posted by Ckit@Dec 6 2004, 11:42 PM

and one more question....i havent tried slide film before and want to start.

anyone have recommendations on b/w slide film?

photos coming soon.

agfa scala is the only b&w slide film available. bhphotovideo.com carries it. if you are interested in color slide film i would recommend fuji velvia.

its finals time! I've lost my fucking mind and am suffering from light deprivation.

I'll scan stuff as i get it done.

4x5>two 8x10s, high-key, low-key

comp>4 to 8 prints fitting into three themes(reflections, pictures within pictures, many making up one whole)

fundamentals>break all the rules(really fucking hard to do...)

lighting>photo session, same subject two window lighting, two studio-hotlights, two enviromental

Thus far all I have done is one of the planned 6 prints for my compositions class.

FUCK.