is suicide the answer?

Krook

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by deadasdreams

suicide is not the fucking answer.i've been through those same thoughts so many times before and even attempted it a few times.i failed at it and i'm so glad i did.my

i tryed as well, failed as well, glad i did though. things have been lookin up now

Originally posted by /-|3e|_____

you posted the thumbs down child abuse thread yesterday_ i was gonna respond, but thought i would stay optomistic for your sake (even though i don't know you.) girls like that are tricky business. i wanted to warn you of that because i've been in that scene 4 times over (being with girls with mad problems, and i'm stuck in it now, at least in my mind and memory) many times i've wanted to take my life and i still might do it_but be weary of her __you know you love her and all that but if she dosen't know it she may never. high one day, dry another, right? remember:you come first. that sux when you love someone but it has to be true.

i'm not one of those people who claimes to have had there lives changed by a bumpersticker, but this one made me think and it's gonna stick with me:

"if you don't let go you're gonna get dragged"

thanx for that bit of advice...

and i wunna thank everyone else who has given me advice...

and i wunna say to everyone who had "encouraged" me to kill myself that you can...

EAT A MOTHER FUCKING DICK!!!!!!!

;)

theres only one way out. your suffering will only get worse, untill it is unbearable and you pray to god or anyone that is listening that boulders will fall on you, but by then it will be too late. it will not get better, ever. you have nothing to look forward to but pain, regret, and being let down time and time again, and we all know thats no way to live. it would have been better if your mother had an abortion.

Guest sneak

dont do it...what does it achieve? a devastated family / friends etc.

also if you die, youlll never get any more pussy. or be able to come to 12oz. get the priorities straight man!

what's even worse is when you're involved with a girl who fucks on you. twice. same guy. and still wants to be with you. then she flips out because she's so depressed about how wrong she treated you she wants tp kill herself. then you get scared and run to her house at 11 at night in 28 degrees because she was talking things like "you can't stop me" and "don't forget me when i'm gone" and stopped responding. so you are incredibly angry at her for fucking you over, but can't show it to her face because you want her to live.

bottom line, suicide is selfish. there's always another way out. it just might involve a little bit of work and suffering from you.

Originally posted by Krook

thanx for that bit of advice...

and i wunna thank everyone else who has given me advice...

and i wunna say to everyone who had "encouraged" me to kill myself that you can...

EAT A MOTHER FUCKING DICK!!!!!!!

;)

it was just a cry for help anyway. if someone is literally going to kill themselves they arent going to ask 12oz.

nah i bet a couple people have been in "love" to the extent that when their relationship ended with that person they have tried/thought about suicide...

i'm over it now we're just friends and she's havin a ruff time.

she thanked me for understanding and is currently thinking about us getting back together so i wont get my hopes up and if nothing happens between us i'll juss be mature and be her friend

nah i bet a couple people have been in "love" to the extent that when their relationship ended with that person they have tried/thought about suicide...

she thanked me for understanding and is currently thinking about us getting back together so i wont get my hopes up and if nothing happens between us i'll juss be mature and be her friend

i didn't say people haven't contemplated suicide because of a break up, i know i have.. but if you were serious about it you wouldn't have asked 12oz.

you actually buy this dude?

thats pretty much what all girls say

ive heard the same thing before

and nah dude suicide for a girl is definitely not worth it

you will see in a few weeks that this shit is stupid...

no....unless the person or persons who put that crazy idea in yer head will be there to watch and might be persuaded to do the same after watching u.....but seriously no its not....life sux...but death is a reall kick in the pants....

why do u try to act all hard and make fun of me when i'm in a bad situation that's juss fucked up amn one day ur gunna need sum1 to talk to and will resort to 12oz juss to get it off ur chest and i will sit here and laugh and tell u how much better my life is than yours...

your time will come kid

Archived