OZE 108 KYT THREAD.

taco bell bomber

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Pavlov's dog

skrew vs. oze

120 pound fag vs 117 pound sissy

SKREW is tough? hahha

thats as funny as BIG BIRD calling up oze so that he could get his SESAME STREET styles back.

ya your right p dog, skrew is a pussy.and he keeps getting caught.

Originally posted by skrilladog

ya your right p dog, skrew is a pussy.and he keeps getting caught.

how is skrew a pussy?? ive known the guy for 10-11 years now, and had on and off beef with him the whole time. i dont even like the guy, but ive seen him stand up to 12 guys at one time, by himself. ive seen him get his ass whooped and ive seen him beat the crap out of guys twice his size. call him what you want, but i dont think one of you cyberbombers would say a single word to him. i love to hate him too (for dissing my crews stuff and my own) but i still got to respect him.

yO

I don't get it. . . If you were to show pictures of this guys shit to anyone that wasn't into grafitti, They would say that shit sucks, it looks childish. and you know it. It's like "Lewis", it blows, yet everybody jocks it to unmeasurable proportions. ?? why? there are so many other dope writters out there. I think everyone likes to jock something that sucks cause they think it's 'COOL" or something. so they can tell people like me that you're crazy dude, you don't know what you're talking about man. . . this is oze108 kyt nigga!!!!! eewwww man! ah ohh! it looks like complete garbage. my little 7 yr. pld brother can go out and paint something, put "OZE108" next to it and you guys would be like DUDE!!! oh my god is that shit good! off the hook man! or have my little sister go and paint "Lewis" and you guys would get your dick hard and be like " wow that is the best shit I ever seen!" . . it all makes me laugh hahahaha!!!:confused: :confused:

Re: yO

Originally posted by gumba

I don't get it. . . If you were to show pictures of this guys shit to anyone that wasn't into grafitti, They would say that shit sucks, it looks childish. and you know it. It's like "Lewis", it blows, yet everybody jocks it to unmeasurable proportions. ?? why? there are so many other dope writters out there. I think everyone likes to jock something that sucks cause they think it's 'COOL" or something. so they can tell people like me that you're crazy dude, you don't know what you're talking about man. . . this is oze108 kyt nigga!!!!! eewwww man! ah ohh! it looks like complete garbage. my little 7 yr. pld brother can go out and paint something, put "OZE108" next to it and you guys would be like DUDE!!! oh my god is that shit good! off the hook man! or have my little sister go and paint "Lewis" and you guys would get your dick hard and be like " wow that is the best shit I ever seen!" . . it all makes me laugh hahahaha!!!:confused: :confused:

have you ever realy looked at some of his shit? this dude got some crazy thoughts in his brain.he has hidden shit in it .not that same ol' wild style .ive never seen two of the same style ever.

lots of people try to do that "nerd"style but not everyone can pull it off.

his shit is cleaner then most too.

sometimes (actually all the time) ill see a girl walking down the street or in one of my classes, and she doesnt fit that stereotypical image of what a hot girl is supposed to be, yet part of me still would love to cum all over her face.....some days ill look in my closet and throw on some t- shirt i got for 3 dollars at a thrift store and it will be doper than any polo shirt i could be wearing.....oze108's graffiti is just like the cum drenched plainfaced sluts in my fantasies, or the shitty tshirts in my closet; just because they dont fall into a standard category of what is "dope" doesnt mean they cant be pleasing to the eye. i hope you all enjoyed my analogy.

Re: yO

Originally posted by gumba

His graff isn't supposed to be "cool looking" or anything....and i'm sure hes not trin to please anybody that dosen't write graff either...... His style has evolved into what it is, from the person he is....who cares what somebodys style looks like...I'm sure your right...some people probably do jock it to un-measurable proportions, just because it says oze 108...but isnt that what its all about? If your 7 yr old brother wrote as much as oze did then he would get jocked as well....I'm sure oze and him are about the same height anyways....hahahahaha!!!!!:confused: :confused:

Archived