OZE 108 KYT THREAD.

taco bell bomber

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by AESOP ROCK

DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO START A THREAD OF HIM..NOW PEOPLE ARE GUNNA DICKRIDE AND HATE...SO LET THE DICK RIDING AND HATING BEGIN...

haha yeah bro. theres no such thing as middleground apparently.

nice stuff so far.

Originally posted by AESOP ROCK

DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO START A THREAD OF HIM..NOW PEOPLE ARE GUNNA DICKRIDE AND HATE...SO LET THE DICK RIDING AND HATING BEGIN...

Dude, that happens in every single thread. I guess people should just stop making threads all together because someone's going to "dick ride" or hate. Give me a break. If you can't stand the heat than get out of the kitchen dickface.

oze 108 is one of my favorite writers just for the simple fact that he does do some off the wall shit mimicked by noone else, and pulls it off with style, i got a lot of flicks of his shit, i ave the one truck posted above and he also killed every oither truck which was at that truck layup in brooklyn, near bedstuy. he also came through my hometown of pittsburgh and did some ill type shit, esp this one connector with onorok and poe kyt, ill scan and drop flicks on yall tomorrow

Guest FACELIFT

THIS KID IS FUCKING WACK. I DON'T CARE HOW WIERD AND CRAZY HIS SHIT IS BECAUSE HIM AND HIS BOYS ARE INFAMOUSLY SON-ASS. THAT SHIT IS NOT COOL BY ANY STANDARD. IF HE HELD HIMSELF DOWN AT ALL I'D GIVE HIM PROPS. AND FUCK GEN 2 AND MUK TOO.

THIS KID GOT SONNED BY SCREW AND HE ADMITS IT, EVEN DEFENDS THE VIRTUE OF GETTING SONNED OR SOME SHIT. JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE OPEN ABOUT IT DOES NOT MAKE IT ANY LESS WACK. YOU'RE STILL WACK.

yeah..you totally have to be in the right "crews"aka fraternities to be cool..and if another writer "sons" you(cool word,i actually use it too) then youre graffiti is dismissed..."holding it down" is really imporatant to oze108...because he doesn't want his graffiti to do the talking.he'd much rather impress everyone else with how tough he is..word...thank god for politics.

Originally posted by FACELIFT

THIS KID IS FUCKING WACK. I DON'T CARE HOW WIERD AND CRAZY HIS SHIT IS BECAUSE HIM AND HIS BOYS ARE INFAMOUSLY SON-ASS. THAT SHIT IS NOT COOL BY ANY STANDARD. IF HE HELD HIMSELF DOWN AT ALL I'D GIVE HIM PROPS. AND FUCK GEN 2 AND MUK TOO.

THIS KID GOT SONNED BY SCREW AND HE ADMITS IT, EVEN DEFENDS THE VIRTUE OF GETTING SONNED OR SOME SHIT. JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE OPEN ABOUT IT DOES NOT MAKE IT ANY LESS WACK. YOU'RE STILL WACK.

Happy guy^^^^

ahh cool

it loooks like he has fun on the job painting.thats super. its more fun to have fun, than be a hard ass life hater who paints on walls and just hates themselves and has to fake everything about themselves so they can fit the graffitti "image". oze has put himself out there doing weird shit for along time. yahoo for him, and yahoo for school, cuz i think he opened his own school and thats just super. if i werent so lazy id post some great pics of his. oh well.

Originally posted by FACELIFT

you should come to where i live and meet his crew.

Archived