Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
taco bell bomber

OZE 108 KYT THREAD.

DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO START A THREAD OF HIM..NOW PEOPLE ARE GUNNA DICKRIDE AND HATE...SO LET THE DICK RIDING AND HATING BEGIN...

DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO START A THREAD OF HIM..NOW PEOPLE ARE GUNNA DICKRIDE AND HATE...SO LET THE DICK RIDING AND HATING BEGIN...

here here!

the pink one looks like a VIC bite

Originally posted by AESOP ROCK

haha yeah bro. theres no such thing as middleground apparently.

nice stuff so far.

Originally posted by AESOP ROCK

Dude, that happens in every single thread. I guess people should just stop making threads all together because someone's going to "dick ride" or hate. Give me a break. If you can't stand the heat than get out of the kitchen dickface.

OZE is dope and holds his shit down....I would add flicks I have but im lazy...he even rolled through here...still has some shit running, and faded stuff sleepin...People say hes a coo guy...

Originally posted by blahblahblah

street hockey is for losers..i bet oze doesn't play street hockey

I bet he could play your face with a hockey stick....

oze 108 is one of my favorite writers just for the simple fact that he does do some off the wall shit mimicked by noone else, and pulls it off with style, i got a lot of flicks of his shit, i ave the one truck posted above and he also killed every oither truck which was at that truck layup in brooklyn, near bedstuy. he also came through my hometown of pittsburgh and did some ill type shit, esp this one connector with onorok and poe kyt, ill scan and drop flicks on yall tomorrow

oze 108, tight shit mad style, you can tell he has a lot of fun painting, which is more than I can say for most others

...more flicks fools...i didn't come in here to read a bunch of garbage...drop the hotness...

Guest FACELIFT

THIS KID IS FUCKING WACK. I DON'T CARE HOW WIERD AND CRAZY HIS SHIT IS BECAUSE HIM AND HIS BOYS ARE INFAMOUSLY SON-ASS. THAT SHIT IS NOT COOL BY ANY STANDARD. IF HE HELD HIMSELF DOWN AT ALL I'D GIVE HIM PROPS. AND FUCK GEN 2 AND MUK TOO.

THIS KID GOT SONNED BY SCREW AND HE ADMITS IT, EVEN DEFENDS THE VIRTUE OF GETTING SONNED OR SOME SHIT. JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE OPEN ABOUT IT DOES NOT MAKE IT ANY LESS WACK. YOU'RE STILL WACK.

yeah..you totally have to be in the right "crews"aka fraternities to be cool..and if another writer "sons" you(cool word,i actually use it too) then youre graffiti is dismissed..."holding it down" is really imporatant to oze108...because he doesn't want his graffiti to do the talking.he'd much rather impress everyone else with how tough he is..word...thank god for politics.

Guest seattledied

bump for oze kyt.... very ill flix!!! someone has to have more!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now