Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest KING OF HELL

Nostalgia. Old people only.

^^^^wow this is fuckin crazy

Thanks KING OF HELL

GOBOTS were like the TRANSFORMERS gay cousin

http://www.gasolinealleyantiques.com/images/Bendys%20Page/bendy-noid.JPG'>

mr. t and friends was cool...ha ha i remember the hulk hogan cartoon, too...that was some funny shit....g.i. joe was big in my groupe when i was eight or so...before that, i was watching captain kangaroo, mr. rogers...never watched romper room....the bozo show was one of my favorites. i regret the uck out of it now, because bozo and his sidekick were really kind of assholes now that i think about it...there was also this weird ass 70's type show involving a rollercoaster and some big ass clown or someshit...it was in a band with these dorky kids...gah, what kind of shit did i grow up on? no wonder i used so much acid as a teenager....

ooh does anyone remeber silverhawks?......or those guys with the backpacks that shot "hotwires" from them and they swang around on on em and stuff.....or wut about those guys with the wings and all the holes in their suits......or what about heman.....thundercats was dope.....hahathundercats...thundercats....thundercats...hoooooee!!

http://www.wheaties.com/images/section/boxes/box_48.jpg'>

MASK was a cartoon with a bunch of do gooders that had these super cool rides that turned into other cooler rides. Like this one guy had a motorcycle that turned into motorcycle helicopter. Iremember this vaguely.

The CENTURIONS had all the holes in them and you could clip in mad accessories.

yeh, i had the mask actin figure that was green and his motorcycle turned into a helicopter. what about transformers and decepticons? or the go-bots? and the wwf cartoon with roddy piper, the hulkster, lou albino...

man most of you have already posted the ones i was going to, but this thread is the shit. remember the snorkels? oh, and ultraman was the shit. wasn't that the one where the asian guy became a giant silver robot and shot chinese stars out of his palm rapid fire like throwing cards from a deck? ahhh, the good ol' days...

i'll post more when i can think of them, but i'm kinda xanaxed out, so the memory isn't so good right now....

This catch phrase was at the end of every cartoon from back in the day

that had good guys and bad guys.

Goodguy: Wait!! Let him go, I have a feeling that we'll meet again.

This bugged me even as a kid cuz if you would just kill his ass you

wouldnt have to worry about it anymore. Why do you keep letting his

ass go?

oh shit i had the red big rig and the motorcycle. The RV witdh the jet in it was tight.

ZACK THE LEGO MANIAC

worse toy from back then by far: my buddy and kid sister. just thinking of the song from the commercial makes me want to punch something.

favorite cartoons back then:gi joe, d&d, thundercats, silverhawks. and wwf wretsling cartoon.

what was that movie called where the kids get the alien transmission that tells them how to create a bubble and they make a spaceship out of and old tilt a whirl car. i wanna say flight of the intruder, but i think that was the one with danny glover and willem defoe about nam bomber pilots. any body remember?

Originally posted by Kilo7-

the movie was called Explorers. http://us.imdb.com/Title?0089114

and Flight of the Navigator was cool too! http://us.imdb.com/Title?0091059

word, i knew someone would know. how about space balls! may the scwartz be with you!!

i actually saw beat street for the first time in the theater with my big bro. been breaking ever since....

Guest BROWNer

"^ dude! You were from London?"

haha, yea, i thought you knew that?

born in TO, raised in london.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this