Nostalgia. Old people only.

Guest KING OF HELL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Missinterpreted

even though it was crap, slip n slide was the shit. everybody had one.

its funny in the commercials, they go all fast like weeeeeeee! but in reality, you run, slide about 2 ft up until you slide over some rocks and twigs. and in the end, you got grass and dirt all over you.

fun times.

for serious. motherfuckers better have put it on smooth ground otherwise it was a painful ride. by the end of the party the pool at the end would be full of grass...

but in reality, you run, slide about 2 ft up until you slide over some rocks and twigs. and in the end, you got grass and dirt all over you.

hahaha but no one ever moved the rocks.

kids would slide over em and fracture a rib then get up laugh and go

down it again until black and blue

ahhhhh the good old days where having fun meant gettin hurt

Guest Andy Capp
Originally posted by Missinterpreted

slip n slide was the shit. everybody had one.

:cry2: :cry2: i ...<sniff>..didnt...<sniff>..have...<hiccup>...one.....me and my brother made one out of two big ass blue tarps nailed to the drass/dirt with a big tub at the end to run into....can u say high class?.....

slip and slides were the absolute shit.

we set one of those up in our dorm hall in college around midnight and had a blast. college women hitting the slip and slide drunk off their asses wearing nothing but underwear is all good in my book.

speaking of...Real Genius and Weird Science. these may have already been mentioned, but I'm on a real slow connection, so I'm not going to go back and check.

• 1 month later...

my personal favorite along with jagaur print slap bracelets were alcohol filled sparkly jelly bracelets that kids thought would get them drunk but made them blind... and those sharp slap bracelet edges back when they were METAL helped little kids learn how to commit suicide early.

slip and slides were definately lame, but one cool thing about the old ages was you used to make up really bad games to play with your neighbors like "moonie" where you just pegged a tennis ball at someones ass or pickle now kids just play playstation....

werms and ants.

BINGO!!!

i can still see that human/boxofpaint of a woman with the long nails that would scream that terrible scream.

Remember the one episode where the "reporter" went on assignment to find a werewolf? jesus...i hate that show.

I used to watch this all the time, and it always used to bug the hell out of me. Got to love the music though.

http://www.thebubbleburst.co.uk/thelittlesthobo/old.jpg'>

Anyone mention Ferris Buller's Day Off yet? Brilliant.

And Breakfast Club. I still dig that gay-ass film.

My favourite horror from the eighties has to be 'The Thing'. It scared the hell out of me. And 'The Fly' was pretty fresh too.

http://www.houseofhorrors.com/thingbox.jpg'>

And you can't front on 'The Warriors'. Come out and play-e-yay.