· • H A R D C O R E music T H R E A D • ·

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rochester's very own tough guy hardcore beat down band ensemble.

Death camp rules you drool.

Basically if you know anything you will download that and listen.

deff camp is bridging the gap between punks with swag and hardcore. hardcore minus plaid sweater vests and pretencious attitudes. most haters will figure that out in a year.

i didn't come here to spell champ. where were ya last night? most kids opinions on 585 hardcore are pretty biased and are probably on similar terms with they're opinions on hip hop. which is that they dunno what the fuck its about or care unless they're friends are into it. sad sad story.shit woulda been different 3 or 5 or 10 years ago.

picked up more used records for weed and beer. AMERICAAAAA

Wall+Of+Death+The+System.jpg

kiasplit.jpg

and even though its not punk i got it at a punk show

Mf+Doom+-+Born+Like+This.jpg

double lp for 8 bucks. thats punk.

outbreak!

i wish "Our Turn" would come back.

and is Lights Out still making music?

nope, but there are members in a band called ON. also has former members of champion, go it alone, and blue monday.

l_844306d81ce84f1ca4f19d2b4ed08737.jpg

if you were into any of those bands, especially blue monday and champion, you'll probably dig this record (which is actually a re-release of 2 ep's as an lp).

and i've been listening to this ep a lot over the last 2 weeks.

wronganswer_theworld.jpg

most kids opinions on 585 hardcore are pretty biased and are probably on similar terms with they're opinions on hip hop. which is that they dunno what the fuck its about or care unless they're friends are into it.

Nailed it! Some fairweatherfan motherfuckers. Red tape loyalties and wack opinions. Weakwackers.

Makin up my own vocab for free, that's punk.

I couldn't make it out. Had some personal shit to take care of. Plus I stubbed my toe on the printer! So that basically made me say goodnight

To up the punk been listening to

fartz_worldfullofhate+(Custom).jpg

and

cover.jpg

Mighty

wait you didnt wanna hang out with a bunch of feminst hippie fat chicks?

and henry snuffing a 17 year old hilton kid in the face. probably shouldn't have made him buy a 6 pack off me and telling him to drink them all fast so he could buy another....oops. for real though henry and the lesbos are drunk with power and ruining punk rock forever. or at least ruining my fun.

sickpleasure055.jpg

Front.jpg

shotgunsolution_ep.jpg

endthewarzonexu0.jpg

^L'arm, Pillsbury Hardcore, Straight Ahead an Attitude Adjustment

http://truepunkmetal.blogspot.com/2007/04/va-end-warzone-compilation-7-1987.html

img6289k.jpg

and JAPAAAAANNNN PUUUUUUUNNNKKKKK

http://truepunkmetal.blogspot.com/2010/05/stalin-stop-jap-1-mushi-go-go-cd1982-84.html

and henry snuffing a 17 year old hilton kid in the face. probably shouldn't have made him buy a 6 pack off me and telling him to drink them all fast so he could buy another....oops. for real though henry and the lesbos are drunk with power and ruining punk rock forever. or at least ruining my fun.

Have you ever heard of a punky brewster house show where someone got attacked from behind because he was making fun of a drunkard?

I THINK NOT SIR

Oh and this all the way turnt up

directcontrol_strungupsplit1.jpg

shank_unholygrave.jpg