· • H A R D C O R E music T H R E A D • ·

-Rage-

Yeah, its good, assuming you liked their old stuff. The singles they had put up online had me thinking it was going to suck, because the production and mixing sounded all fucked up, but i got ahold of the full length a few days ago and i'm liking it thus far. Their stuff usually grows on me as i listen to it more too, especially once i get ahold of the lyrics. Their singer writes some great lyrics.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

japanese hardcore is the shit ya'lls.

- crow

- gauze

- deathside

- paintbox

true. Systematic Death and and some other bands can get lumped in there too. But that shit is for record collecter nerd types and crusty kids who wear those patches but have no idea about the band. I am neither of those though. im the exception.

true. Systematic Death and and some other bands can get lumped in there too. But that shit is for record collecter nerd types and crusty kids who wear those patches but have no idea about the band. I am neither of those though. im the exception.

no way, those bands are too ill to ever be outdated; theyre too cool to be adopted by posers. those japanese dudes paved the way for hardcore that is heavy as fuck and sounds like metal, in the early 1980s . they throw cinderblocks into the crowd. and razorblades.

no way, those bands are too ill to ever be outdated; theyre too cool to be adopted by posers. those japanese dudes paved the way for hardcore that is heavy as fuck and sounds like metal, in the early 1980s . they throw cinderblocks into the crowd. and razorblades.

i was half joking. that is some of my favorite shit ever. im just making fun of the majority of the people who listen to it, or claim to.

anyone down with Samsara?

just started working with the drummer, cool dude seems like some good hardcore if yr into that, which i'm only kinda, love going nuts at shows but don't have any real knowledge of the scene.. so hard to understand the words, all sounds the same.. blabla i;m soft..

myspace.com/samsarahc

The current issue of Rolling Stone, the one with the super-gay cover, has a big article on FSU. FSU members are so full of shit and total hypocrites. Sure, they kicked the skinheads out of Boston, but the end result is the same: a bunch of assholes ganging up on people and beating them up. They have no concept of a fair fight and try to instill as much fear in people as skinheads do.

--DO YOUR RESEARCH. FSU IS STRAIGHT NON-RACIST SKINHEADS.

yo lets get our shit straight here about fsu. i'm not gonna say they do or do not gang up on people or whatever. however, they didn't kick skinheads out of boston. they kicked NAZIs out of boston, there's a huge difference. anti racist skinheads have been around way longer than neo nazis. i have a lot of friends that are s.h.a.r.p. (skinheads against racism and prejudice), and it always pisses me off when the term skinhead gets tossed around meaning nazi.

OH_SNAP- THANKS FOR PUTTING THE PROPER STORY OUT THERE. BEING A SHARP. AND HAVING TO DEAL WITH THE IDIOTS THAT AUTOMATICALLY THINK NAZI, WHEN THEY HEAR SKINHEAD. GOOD TO HEAR ANOTHER PERSON AN HERE THAT KNOWS THE REAL DEAL. CHEERS

shut the fuck up.

anyone who's been around punk or hardcore for more than a minute knows the difference. if the term skin is used to mean nazi, its because we don't fucking care. i've been around trads and sharps my whole life and i still don't give a fuck about the terminology. and for the record "sharp" isn't just something you pick up because you shave your head and aren't racist, i kind of doubt you've earned said title in anyway

and FSU isn't a skin group, they're a hardcore crew. and they are FUCKING GAY.

shut the fuck up.

anyone who's been around punk or hardcore for more than a minute knows the difference. if the term skin is used to mean nazi, its because we don't fucking care. i've been around trads and sharps my whole life and i still don't give a fuck about the terminology. and for the record "sharp" isn't just something you pick up because you shave your head and aren't racist, i kind of doubt you've earned said title in anyway

and FSU isn't a skin group, they're a hardcore crew. and they are FUCKING GAY.

I KNOW THEY ARENT A "SKIN GROUP".

YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME, NOR DO I CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS.

Poison Idea

The Dicks

MDC

Artificial Peace

S.O.A.

Adolescents

Gang Green

Old school hardcore is the only way to go.

but for new underground shit

Nashville:

Life Trap

Cripple Beaters

The Quickness (band relocated to Boston)

Other places:

Realicide

Hentai Lacerator

Double Negative

Vile Nation

Just to name a few. they all have myspaces I think so you should be able to find them.