Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FLESHEATER

SAY NO 2 WAR

Kuck bar on kippes

busk rar on kipppes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Kill Bush and all war dawgz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KQUAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ha ha i'm fucking drunk ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Originally posted by Nite Stalker

big blue.

trees/cence/hense.

That's Freee5 not trees. And would that be the Rime man with the No to war shot?

Bushwick said it best

Mutha Fuck a War thats how I feel, send a Nigga to the desert to get killed

Goin to war against muther fuckers I don't know, Yo Bush I aint your dam hoe. The enemy is right here G and those foriegners never did shit to me.. Fuck your oil/holy war your red-neck Hick

lets ship all the dirty hippies over there first.. then bomb the fuck out of all of them :)

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this