RIP Craig Kelly

seeking

if anyone here knows what a 'split tail' is, and used to ride in a pair of sorel's, then you also know who craig kelly was...

well, dude was killed in an avalanche on monday riding backcountry in the canadian rockies.

one of the first real 'stars' of snowboarding... dude was nice.

rip

http://classic.mountainzone.com/snowboarding/2000/interviews/kelly/graphics/kelly_jc.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest deth dealer

if this is true i am little shocked, i still ride a 161 ck , he is the reason why snowboarding is alive, a class act, fuck the heyters i will kill you on my 161 wherever when ever pipe free ride that board rules...everything i touch dies on me...

damn.......

my 3rd board ever was the 145 craig kelly micro air. remember it? it had the red orange and yellow speckle graffics. shit was dope. and all i wanted was a day gloe jacket a new roll of duct tape and a mambosock. what year was that board anyways? i cant even remember how long its been.

craig kelly was dope. supersmooth soulfull freerider once he stopped killing it in the pipe. can you imagine getting paid to helliboard? not a bad way to go................................. rip

-jerk182

• 2 weeks later...

Archived