ever cough up the hard little yellow things that smell foul?

killtheradio

Originally posted by Æ°

They're little bits of food that get caught somewhere in the back of your mouth/throat. A few weeks ago a found a little pocket full of those fucking things, had to get them out with q-tips. One of the sickest things I've discovered about myself. It's scary to think about how long that food has been rotting in my mouth.

yo, maybe you should try gargling some mouth wash. probably get rid of that shit before it builds up :o

pretty sick though, only think i ever coughed up was either mucus, blood or vomit... all of which i could easilly identify

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by yoink

:eek: :(

out of all the shit on the site, this thread made me sick to my stomach.

fuckin aye.

im sure there are worse.

Originally posted by KING BLING

This is the most relevant thing I have ever taken from this site...all this time I thaught I was alone.

!!

I think everyones getting confused at what they are.

What I think everyone is talking about is that yellowish piece of semi soft godknowswhat that you cough up every now and then. They have a little shape to it, think about a grain of rice cut in half.. and the texture is similar also.. and if you smash it between your fingers.. they REEK.

Originally posted by DEE38

!.. and if you smash it between your fingers.. they REEK.

bad mental image....must fight this....

no i just puked...thank you dee.;)

for real though....this is not a morning thread at all. or a anytime thread for that matter.

• 3 months later...
Originally posted by DankLordz

I actually just coughed 2 up like an hour ago. I wanted to collect like a year's worth of them in a jar, and then put them in someone I hate's beverage or something like that.

EEEEEEUURGH!!!!! That is toooooo...eeeurgh!!! I cant take that....

Ive had this shit if u use ya fingers you can get quite a bit out sometimes, kinda satisfying, but also the most disgusting thing. :rolleyes: :yuck:

Archived