Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

Guest seattledied

the question is why couldnt you guys didnt do FILL ins instead of lame ass tags.....??????? you come on here acting like your some hardcore writers and you do some weak ass tags to diss his shit. grow a nutsack faggot.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by seattledied

the question is why couldnt you guys didnt do FILL ins instead of lame ass tags.....??????? you come on here acting like your some hardcore writers and you do some weak ass tags to diss his shit. grow a nutsack faggot.

You mean that those lines through those couple of pieces in the CD were done by somebody who came from out of town? I thought some kids got a hold of some paint over the holiday. You have got to be kidding, why did they come to Seattle to put some lines through shit? Why not put some lines through shit in there own town? So confused, putting lines up through stuff does not earn respect in anyones eyes that I know. This bibby dude acts like some kind of king, if those lines are what he has to show for his work... I gotta say he must be the butt king or something.

:confused:

pier and biter

you are just after us for fame! get over yourselves. you came all this way to diss us knowing there is nothing we can do about it. there is NO city with a single illegal piece, blockbuster, roller, or throwup in it for us to go diss. the only fr8s you paint you post on 12oz and send to clout. so you diss us knowing people will say youre a "g" and we didnt do shit about it. if you want to show me up even a little bit you have to TAKE my spots, not just make them look a little uglier. do something that TOPS me! then maybe people will think youre a gangster...until then, everyone is laughing at the fact that you travled over 3 states to diss some kids that that you dont even nkow and have never even seen your fucking graffiti on the streets to be able to diss. furthermore, until you have gone over my shit with something topping it; you are nothing to me. as soon as i get back from kali the couple tags you did over my fillins will just be gone over by new fillins and you will be a dust in the wind, back home working for the man. if you want to battle someone you have to do better than them. i thought even you would know that! you have done nothing to me other than put my name in peoples mouth and all you have done for yourself is insulted everyone in seattle and brought more hatred upon yourself. keep it off 12oz. no one cares about your "web fame".

-poreism

ps. since i clowned you for not leaving a name and you started leaving a name maybe this time you will start doing fillins(if you know how) over our shit since now you know everyone is laughing at you. you better make sure EVERY little scribble is turned into a pier or biter fillin.

Originally posted by Mike bibby

. psss FLICKS COMMING SOON!!!!!!

send all the flicks you want because every frieght you dissed got fixed you little beeoch.. its soo funny how people used to respect you guys before you started all this e-beef. now everyone knows how lame you guys really are. everytime you open your mouth you make more and more of an ass of yourselfs.. we keep our mouths shut and you just keep looking dumber and dumber.. doing all the work for us!its great:lol: :lol: and as for DISSING pores and pars in seattle.:lol: :lol: i dont thing you and biter could bobmb if you wanted to... you lined some fills inbetween going to the store for your mom:lol: sorry there wasnt any legal walls for you guys to paint. try again .. your going down down down boys

not trying to haye but pores I always see you woofing on here so why not meet biter and handle your shit in the street. Even though biters a bitch and can lick my balls he came up here to handle the beef. I bet you didnt think he would actually show up adn now you seem scared or something. Your always talking shit on here like your hard prove it. No respect for woofers. Biters a bitch for hacking your shit for sure and he couldnt hold this city down like yall but sometimes its not all about painting if you talk shit be prepared to fight on the walls and the street. Just serve the motherfucker and when the battle both ways.

Originally posted by motatom

not trying to haye but pores I always see you woofing on here so why not meet biter and handle your shit in the street. Even though biters a bitch and can lick my balls he came up here to handle the beef. I bet you didnt think he would actually show up adn now you seem scared or something. Your always talking shit on here like your hard prove it. No respect for woofers. Biters a bitch for hacking your shit for sure and he couldnt hold this city down like yall but sometimes its not all about painting if you talk shit be prepared to fight on the walls and the street. Just serve the motherfucker and when the battle both ways.

a. if i beat him up or he beats me up that doesnt prove shit! he drew some lines in my shit. your mom can do that. he hasnt even bothered me enough for me to fight him.

b. im in cali; in biter and piers home town, and i dont see a SINGLE thing up for me to diss. when i get back, if everything they drew lines in is gone over by throwups or pieces i will meet him. hes gotta put me to shame instead of himself first.

and i sure hope you guys post flicks of everything we did. i would love to see them even if they have a line in all of it

fuck all the bullshit.. i dont even care about dissing.. i diss them every chance i get but theres just not enough of there shit around to diss all the time.. ill fight biter and pier any day of the fucking week and i aint on here always talking tuff, thats just how it is... pores wants to diss them i want to send them to the hospital. oh and how fun is it that PIER says "i almost shanked some kids" :lol: ALMOST!!:lol: does that mean he was thinking about pulling out his swiss army knife.. hahah COME TO MY TOWN AND GET SOME BOYS!!!!-KOER-FUCKING-ONE . THE LOSERS TEAM!!!