Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

wow. there's SOOOooo much bullshit and drama in this thread now.. it's embarassing? anyhow, i'm not even gonna get into it.. i just have a couple questions;

1: where is this Laos over BTW billboard at? i'd like to see what everyone's talking about.

2: are aerub and arab the same? and is arab really gkae???

oh.. and Pores, i'm not trying to start anything, REALLY, but earlier when you made that comment about not saying what race you are, wasn't it made kinda obvious by those photos of you painting??? or, are you saying that wasn't you in those photos..?

Originally posted by justjedd

wow. there's SOOOooo much bullshit and drama in this thread now.. it's embarassing? anyhow, i'm not even gonna get into it.. i just have a couple questions;

1: where is this Laos over BTW billboard at? i'd like to see what everyone's talking about.

2: are aerub and arab the same? and is arab really gkae???

oh.. and Pores, i'm not trying to start anything, REALLY, but earlier when you made that comment about not saying what race you are, wasn't it made kinda obvious by those photos of you painting??? or, are you saying that wasn't you in those photos..?

every SINGLE thing you just said sounds like something only a cop would ask on a public forum. edit

Originally posted by Pores

every SINGLE thing you just said sounds like something only a cop would ask on a public forum. edit

hey, i can see what you mean, at least about the gkae thing.. maybe that was a stupid question.. my bad. i only asked because i think someone mentioned it earlier. as for the billboard thing, i really doubt that information would really benefit a cop? i'm sure they've seen it and i'm sure many other people have seen it and i'm sure they've seen lots of illegal graffiti (including yours) all over the city, so i don't know why that matters? UNLESS, that spot is near a yard or lay-up or a wallofame or something something. hell, mike giant has SO much personal information on his site (email, where he works, etc.) and he not only posts the street addresses where his pieces are, but he marks which ones were illegal and which ones weren't! anyways, nevermind, it's no biggie.

i'm no cop.. i've been on this forum for over 2 years and i highly doubt there's many cops out there with graffiti websites......

Originally posted by justjedd

hey, i can see what you mean, at least about gkae thing.. maybe that was a stupid question.. my bad. i only asked because i think someone mentioned it earlier. as for the billboard thing, i really doubt that information would really benefit a cop? i'm sure they've seen it and i'm sure many other people have seen it and i'm sure they've seen lots of illegal graffiti (including yours) all over the city, so i don't know why that matters? UNLESS, that spot is near a yard or lay-up or a wallofame or something something. hell, mike giant has SO much personal information on his site (email, where he works, etc.) and he not only posts the street addresses where his pieces are, but he marks which ones were illegal and which ones weren't! anyways, nevermind, it's no biggie.

i'm no cop.. i've been on this forum for over 2 years and i highly doubt there's many cops out there with graffiti websites......

gkae did over 3 years. to even mention his name being associated with someone, who he is not, is stupid. cops read this. i dont care if you are a cop or not your just making their job easier. the btw billboard laos dissed was taken back in a day. considering that the btw shit not "graffiti letters" its not as obvious to the coppers. please dont talk about locations or bring things up that there arent even flicks of on here. just sit back and enjoy the pictures.

Originally posted by MO FA ME

Shut up, you dont smoke crack you dumb ass! I smoke Crack!!!

uh actually i was smoking crack.. are you the onlyone cool enough to score crack you got off some black dude at the club and smoke it all night with your homie?? cause i could have swore i did that the other night. but if you say i didnt... i guess i didnt.... oh and pores IS the fuck!

Originally posted by Pores

gkae did over 3 years. to even mention his name being associated with someone, who he is not, is stupid. cops read this. i dont care if you are a cop or not your just making their job easier. the btw billboard laos dissed was taken back in a day. considering that the btw shit not "graffiti letters" its not as obvious to the coppers. please dont talk about locations or bring things up that there arent even flicks of on here. just sit back and enjoy the pictures.

just to clear things up, as i said, BOTH of those things i mentioned were already mentioned on here.

oh.. and no one answered about if Arab and Aerub were the same or not? i don't see how that could be any kind of incriminating evidence..?

thanks ratt.

the end.

Originally posted by MR.hollywood

uh actually i was smoking crack.. are you the onlyone cool enough to score crack you got off some black dude at the club and smoke it all night with your homie?? cause i could have swore i did that the other night. but if you say i didnt... i guess i didnt.... oh and pores IS the fuck!

UH UH UH ACTUALLY, WELL DONT CALL ME ACTUALLY, ASHLEY!