Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by Pores

regret? come to seattle and battle me for ups or illegal pieces. i dare you. you will get squashed. i dont have a problem with a single person in the norfwest but if you ever ask some "question" about me biting someone whos not even from the norfwest in the northwest thread, i will soon have a problem. remember, you dissrespected me first, and if an appology is not made...you will have to deal with what comes of it. i dont care who you "know", this is between me and you!

Actually it's spelled N_O_R_T_H_W_E_S_T.

And you want to call someone a bitch and then ask them to step up..shit isn't gonna be about a battle it's gonna be knocking your ass the fuck out. I never said you were biting, and when did I ever bring who I 'know' into this..you're right..it is between me and you and I fully intend to keep it that way..and like I said and you clearly did not READ..for all I know you and biter could be the same person..you were just changing it up..also..if I didn't know that you and biter weren't the same person..how could I know that he's not from the northwest. I wasn't in anyway disrespecting you by asking an simple ass question..and no I won't apologize..if anyone is apologizing it will be you for referring to me as a bitch..insinuating you want to fight by telling me to step up or shut up.. and now threatning me with 'what comes of it'. Quit riding on your fucking ego.

you are a serious toy. i will murder you on the streets of seattle. come here and battle me. you will get squashed like a fucking bug. fuck an ego. im a poor loser for life. i dont give a fuck 'bout shit! but if some broad or dude wants to step up were going to battle. you either come here and take all my spots and battle me for ups or shut the fuck up. if you dont come 30 minutes away from your home town to battle me, dont ever speak to me again cuz you will never be shit to me! the only way to earn my respect now is to burn me!

dont see it and dont ever post my fr8s on here again. i been painting shit like that for years, thats some of biters newest styles...you sound ignorant...

-pores

p.s. get off my boys jock! dick rider! funny how i paint with your insperation and youre talking shit

Originally posted by ElleGenie

Actually it's spelled N_O_R_T_H_W_E_S_T. I never said you were biting, I wasn't in anyway disrespecting you by asking an simple ass question..and no I won't apologize..if anyone is apologizing it will be you for referring to me as a bitch..insinuating you want to fight by telling me to step up or shut up.. and now threatning me with 'what comes of it'. Quit riding on your fucking ego.

Well said, The metal heads flame fest raging and the timing of the question did seem odd but that shit does happen. I can see it in some similarities but I will not post them as this is a simple question that has been answerd. I don't know who came first either, I just wanted to neutralize it so that it would look less like an pointed question.

Biter and pores have shed blood with each other and there is still unresolved business with them so they are sensitive about anything.

:spin:

one word. RI-DIC-U-LOUS. Oh well though. Sometime I am going to grab my video camera, and my boxing gloves (this way it's legal. I'm all about being legal now). And we are all going to get together and see who can really throw down, not who can talk themeselves up on the internet. It's going to be great.

Anyway, let me get back to the reason I started writing this. My opinion.

I think the only way that I would get those two confused is if I had just started getting into graff, and those were the only two freights I had ever seen by either of them.

- I see no similarities whatsoever between the two, besides the fact that they are both done with paint, and are on frieghts.

- Most writers would notice that they push different crews, etc. And maybe notice a little thing I like to call - differences in style.

Not trying to start up an argument, just opinionating.

By the way, I always thought that Elle G was a chick. That would be a funny fight. Although I could be wrong, I've been known to be wrong from time to time.

thank you ratt. its nice to see someone who knows something about graffiti say somethin. i think she knows she got called out and shut up. hopefully we can go on with our lives now and continue to enjoy graffiti for what its worth. as for you MISS elle g, dont speak on me again. i know you and know everything about you. your first name ends with an r. you drive a beat-ass automatic. i know who you live with. i know where you live. no need to catch you at home though, considering the only place you ever go is the legal garadge in tacoma. want more? no need to let the police know who you are, even though it wouldnt matter since you dont break the law. appoligise for making the mistake of talking stupid shit on a public forum or realize that you have beef with me and i dont take that shit lightly

NORFWEST

Originally posted by ElleGenie

Actually it's spelled N_O_R_T_H_W_E_S_T.

yo girl you misspelled so many words, what the fuck are you tryin to clown on spelling for? you just make yourself look stupid. go back and edit all of your spelling and grammar errors then come back and clown on my "misspelling" of NORFWEST

Originally posted by Refleks

Anyone know if etea(ET)-->pi still writes?? I used to see that dude on the bus couple years ago and I got a dope t-shirt that he designed.

???

He still writes a little but has relocated to another city heres the last shit he painted..

http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/31705/p/579104_5361193183114879893_vl.jpg'>

http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/31705/p/579103_5094839419669965040_vl.jpg'>