Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Guest Mike bibby

pars and pores are some coward ass folks and i dissed a number of their freights and city spots this weekend, ran up on 2 of their shook ass homeys and almost shanked 1, wish it would of been you bitches, i'm through with you cowards, you tell me you want to call me and set up a fight and i email you my number and you vanish! real graf pussies right there. i'm still in seattle for a week why dont you holla at a pimp..ps seattle has more fags than frisco, fuck this city!!

Guest Mike bibby

pars and pores are some coward ass folks and i dissed a number of their freights and city spots this weekend, ran up on 2 of their shook ass homeys and almost shanked 1, wish it would of been you bitches, i'm through with you cowards, you tell me you want to call me and set up a fight and i email you my number and you vanish! real graf pussies right there. i'm still in seattle for a week why dont you holla at a pimp..ps seattle has more fags than frisco, fuck this city!!

Originally posted by Mike bibby

...come to a city and talk down ta 2 of its most UP writers, and don't even got nothing of your own pics to post. fuck your lame ignorance and self indulgent bullshit.

why dont you take your weak-ass whining to someone who cares? this is supposed to be a thread for flicks. talk shit on your own time.

pier and biter...you came to OUR fucking city and did some lines in our shit! why dont you fuccing do some fillins in over our shit!?! you came all the fuccing way to seattle to do some lines that anyone with dollar can could do! why dont you do some fillins over my street level fillins in the cd dog? little cowards! you have to earn my presance!

-pores

the only reason pars was brought into this is because he was up next to pores with the same silver marker that was used to cross my shit out

you came 600 miles to draw some lines in our throwups? just pay a bum to do it next time. it would save your pathetic asses some time and money and next time you can spend thanksgiving with your family instead of chasing 2 kids that you dont even know. you are nothing. you are up nowhere. go home! you arent doing shit!

mike bibby?

^^^^^^^

:lol: :lol: :lol:

is this the same guy who dissed pores and JWs' ground level shit in the U district?

didn't mean to just feed the discussion, i will have flix soon.....

Guest Mike bibby

The funny thing is you act like i didnt make over a G in the first day of being here! bitch we left our names on every shot, go check them fire escapes, go check your freeway rooftops, go check all the emails of you acting bad and not calling my phone pussy. ps i am sure our thanksgiving dinner was a lot bigger than your bum ass homeless shit. you would of been the dinner if you would have been a man and handled your beef, "i got all these fools here that want to meet biter and pier" bitch where??? i told you the street i'm at bitch, you scared of life and some real graf writers you little hoes. psss FLICKS COMMING SOON!!!!!!