Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

big trucking deal!!

Yes BTW did that truck. I have a real hard time understanding why someone would choose, out of all the billboards in seattle, that one.

This is a big city and you fucked with that one, i have to say sorry to you now for the closure of your business, my deepest regrets to you and yours, and again sorry because we are not in the least bit happy about our work being gone over by a toy, you didn't even fill that shit you call graffiti, chances are you had no idea that we did that, maybe you thought some nobodys with to much time on thier hands decided to risk life and freedom for thier art, and if that were the case it wouldn't matter i would feel the same way about your act.

we will fix the problem in a multitude of ways, keep your eye's open and think before you act next time.

John Wayne, Beware The Walls.

Originally posted by Pores

thank you ratt. its nice to see someone who knows something about graffiti say somethin. i think she knows she got called out and shut up. hopefully we can go on with our lives now and continue to enjoy graffiti for what its worth. as for you MISS elle g, dont speak on me again. i know you and know everything about you. your first name ends with an r. you drive a beat-ass automatic. i know who you live with. i know where you live. no need to catch you at home though, considering the only place you ever go is the legal garadge in tacoma. want more? no need to let the police know who you are, even though it wouldnt matter since you dont break the law. appoligise for making the mistake of talking stupid shit on a public forum or realize that you have beef with me and i dont take that shit lightly

I typed a whole response but then I noticed something you said and something Dumptrucking said...that made me realize why you possibly took my question so personally..

Dumptrucking mentioned something I wasn't aware of...about you and biter having some unresolved issues implying that you have a beef of some kind.. and if that's true and there really is a beef between you I truly didn't and don't know anything about it..I really wasn't trying to 'fuel the fire' as someone else put it...I was really honestly asking, so I could see how the timing of my question might seem overly coincidental and it would appear that I was implying something that I wasn't.

Also you mentioned the fact that you paint with one of my "inspirations" yet I'm talking shit..which brings to light another factor..Why would I sit here and compliment Pars and in basically the same sentence dog his buddy...if you really "know" me like you're supposedly claiming to..you'd know I wouldn't do that. .

So I will apologize for what was basically speaking out loud. I suppose I could have kept my question to myself..but I really wasn't trying to talk shit. It's unfortunate that you had to take it so personally. Anyway you can do whatever your little heart desires with my info sweet pea, cause you are the very least of my worries.

Originally posted by Hamhoarder

ratt does your site not work anymore -none of the pages seem to come up.

Well the site is working, sort of. It's kind of a work in progress at the moment. When I get time I work on it, little by little. My host sucks, as you can tell with the huge banner ad on the side (that didn't used to be there). And there are a bunch of dead links that I need to work on, which is probably what your refering to. But most of the pages should work.

Guest the answer
Originally posted by ElleGenie

I typed a whole response but then I noticed something you said and something Dumptrucking said...that made me realize why you possibly took my question so personally..

Dumptrucking mentioned something I wasn't aware of...about you and biter having some unresolved issues implying that you have a beef of some kind.. and if that's true and there really is a beef between you I truly didn't and don't know anything about it..I really wasn't trying to 'fuel the fire' as someone else put it...I was really honestly asking, so I could see how the timing of my question might seem overly coincidental and it would appear that I was implying something that I wasn't.

Also you mentioned the fact that you paint with one of my "inspirations" yet I'm talking shit..which brings to light another factor..Why would I sit here and compliment Pars and in basically the same sentence dog his buddy...if you really "know" me like you're supposedly claiming to..you'd know I wouldn't do that. .

So I will apologize for what was basically speaking out loud. I suppose I could have kept my question to myself..but I really wasn't trying to talk shit. It's unfortunate that you had to take it so personally. Anyway you can do whatever your little heart desires with my info sweet pea, cause you are the very least of my worries.

please just stop youre really just embarassing your self

Re: big trucking deal!!

Originally posted by JW

Yes BTW did that truck. I have a real hard time understanding why someone would choose, out of all the billboards in seattle, that one.

This is a big city and you fucked with that one, i have to say sorry to you now for the closure of your business, my deepest regrets to you and yours, and again sorry because we are not in the least bit happy about our work being gone over by a toy, you didn't even fill that shit you call graffiti, chances are you had no idea that we did that, maybe you thought some nobodys with to much time on thier hands decided to risk life and freedom for thier art, and if that were the case it wouldn't matter i would feel the same way about your act.

we will fix the problem in a multitude of ways, keep your eye's open and think before you act next time.

John Wayne, Beware The Walls.

who the fuck are you dont talk about graff less your hittin that shit ive seen one pretty sure the only bomb you've done in the city you have a pretty high opinion of your self i agree what homey did aint cool GET THE FUCK OFF YOUR JOCK cause you're probaly the only bitch frequenting that shit !!!! you could come with that shit like yure name was saber but the walls speak for themselves you got no clout no doubt you talk tooooo big for who the fuck you are

by the way...

the bottom line is the work that btw put into doing those wheatpastes is way more than that that was put into the 10 minutes laos put into his piece. being someone who was there for one of the MANY missions that took place in puting those wheatpastes up i can say that those kids put their life on the line by going up there with a giant ladder and roller extensions in the middle of the night. being someone who puts in time, money, work and heart into wheatpasting, you should know better than to go over someones else's wheatpastes or art. the one bmf guy i know has a huge heart and i have the utmost respect for as a person so for someone in bmf to pull some stupid stunt like this, just blows my mind. please get ahold of me so this matter car be resolved in a way that doesnt make matters worse than they already are.

poreroners@yahoo.com

drama queen

miss elle g, thank you for saying youre sorry. next time you say some stupid ass shit, dont be a scared little bitch and run off when you someone steps up to you. thats the problem with the fucking internet; everyone just runs their mouth on here and doesnt realize that graffiti is real life. then when someone splits their shit they start acting like they didnt do anything wrong. i know who you are girl and i know youre a fake-ass graffiti writer that stirs up drama and thinks its okay because of who her man is or who her friends are. if you ever get me problems with any other writer over some lame-ass internet beef you will regret the day you were born. and next time you say you are going to knock me out i will be there the next time you turn around. believe that. you take shit beyond graffiti because you are trying to act hard on the internet. like i said in the begining, step up or shut up. youll never get anyones respect for talking out your ass and you will never have mine until you battle me.

Guest the answer

Re: by the way...

Originally posted by Pores

the bottom line is the work that btw put into doing those wheatpastes is way more than that that was put into the 10 minutes laos put into his piece. being someone who was there for one of the MANY missions that took place in puting those wheatpastes up i can say that those kids put their life on the line by going up there with a giant ladder and roller extensions in the middle of the night. being someone who puts in time, money, work and heart into wheatpasting, you should know better than to go over someones else's wheatpastes or art. the one bmf guy i know has a huge heart and i have the utmost respect for as a person so for someone in bmf to pull some stupid stunt like this, just blows my mind. please get ahold of me so this matter car be resolved in a way that doesnt make matters worse than they already are.

poreroners@yahoo.com

rock paper scissors

thats such a fucked up comment, to half the world graffiti is ugly, and they dont want to give a writer the pleasure of seeing there name, so they buff it, either way itll be ugly to them, im sure theyd much rahter have it be a nameless blur, they prolly would rather have niether on there van. just thot id say that cause it seems people forget how most of the people around view this art