Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

"sorry man but ground tags are not a new concept"

you need to watch who the fuck youre talking to...i know who you are and you know who i am. why dont you bust out all the flicks of the ground tags you have that people did before me. id love to see them. and im not talking about fucking spraypaint tags, im talking about latex tags.

-:king:

Guest the answer

edit edit edit im not trying to get into some stupid internet arguing bullshit relax i respect the work you have put in buuuut i have seen that shit utilized alot before i liked to see that baloon man around seattles alleys a few or more times.

Guest the answer
Originally posted by Pores

"sorry man but ground tags are not a new concept"

you need to watch who the fuck youre talking to...i know who you are and you know who i am. why dont you bust out all the flicks of the ground tags you have that people did before me. id love to see them. and im not talking about fucking spraypaint tags, im talking about latex tags.

-:king:

and you dont know who the fuck you are talking to so lets leave it at that

Re: king of nothing

its funny how me move and pars killed shit with ground tags and now everyone is doing it...people need to come up with their own ideas.

come on kids you came up with latex ground tags thats stretching it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAtex

been going on in frisco long ago. more recently i.e. before those cats. ballon dude, bees, dren, sh one, bike, and hella more way back years ago. this graf shit in seattle is so trendy. writers abuse shit like this. etch, stencils, characters, split streaks, crazy fat caps, or calling themselves 1. big black and 2. king when they arent. not to say any of those tools arent tight but dont just do it because everyone else is do it when everyone forgot. who cares pars and move are doing ground tags with some sort of glue or condoment container. it is all the same shit. nothing wrong with that. but dont claim origonality claim consistency.

Now as for a king: we dont really have one. Allthough with this new apperance of cats with history i think a real king is commin.

SEAR ONE IMC:king:

Re: king of nothing

its funny how me move and pars killed shit with ground tags and now everyone is doing it...people need to come up with their own ideas.

your so gased up man. fools have been doing oneshot ground tags for hella before you even figured out what was going on. and as far as in seattle goes i know you and your squad were not the ones who introduced it up here, because when i came back up here and started to do a few you had none running. but who cares they don't make you anybetterof a writer. your so gased up on yourself, chill dunny! you know your just lying to yourself here.

THE HEAT CARRYING ASSASIN.

WHO FUCKIN CARES!

fuck shit up leave behind your name lets bithc about the first person to use spray paint and how we all bitin.

new ideas come with time nothing is special,everyone should get up as much as possible and in as many ways as possible. i do ground tags and i dont see it as biting off no one. its just another approach to writing, if its in your pocket and you can mark with it rocket. when your up your up, when your not your not!

this honkeys off.

peace

Guest seattledied

Re: LAtex

Originally posted by IMC

been going on in frisco long ago. more recently i.e. before those cats. ballon dude, bees, dren, sh one, bike, and hella more way back years ago. this graf shit in seattle is so trendy. writers abuse shit like this. etch, stencils, characters, split streaks, crazy fat caps, or calling themselves 1. big black and 2. king when they arent. not to say any of those tools arent tight but dont just do it because everyone else is do it when everyone forgot. who cares pars and move are doing ground tags with some sort of glue or condoment container. it is all the same shit. nothing wrong with that. but dont claim origonality claim consistency.

Now as for a king: we dont really have one. Allthough with this new apperance of cats with history i think a real king is commin.

SEAR ONE IMC:king:

aye, if this is the man from evergreen, aka the MC w/ the science B hit me up. you know who i am, if not ya best rekanize !wu_tr0opa@hotmail.com , maybe ill see you down at the HILL studios? peace kid.

G

earn youre respect

Originally posted by IMC

SEAR ONE IMC:king: [/b]

never heard of you

as far as ORIGINATING IT, i never said all that. just that its ironic that i did about a million of them with my homies and now everyone seems to want to do it. the ONLY people i seen have them up around(or before) me was bees and fierce and they only had one or two. i come from northern cali and been doing that shit there since forever. its not a new concept. just a new concept to all you kids who decided they wanted to start doing it all of a sudden. if you been doing it for a while, dont trip. if not, come up with some new ideas. and those of you who no one knows who you are, shut the fuck up. you gotta earn a voice nigga!

-king of nothing

big black pore ones

Pores

1. you are not black this i know. so don't be a sterotype dude.

2. You do paint a lot and for that i have alot of love and respect .

3. I do have a problem with the murals you paint over. and not for physical reasons but more because you write respect our art. now if i hacked a bunch of some cats shit and asked for respect you would look at me funny. whatever, you do you i do me.

As far as earning a voice thats something we all need to do constantly.

You do not know me and i dont know you. My voice is on hot tracks that you will proboly one day hear. Thats my focus and hustle. Music Culture Art.

Do your shit i like it! Ground tags and all. Im just about squahing egos. mine in perticular! Be safe and respect all art.

love SEAR ONE IMC.

Re: earn youre respect

never heard of you

just that its ironic that i did about a million of them with my homies and now everyone seems to want to do it.

I, for one, do not. I'm not trying to start internet beef, but the whole thing is stupid, you get up how you get up, let whoever else wants to get up do it how they want to do it. Nobody bit your idea for sidewalk tags, leave it alone. They're not making you, nor anybody else, a king. And there are still NO KINGS in Seattle, don't get confused/gassed.

Good Day

This is all cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep faame motha fuckas taken pics of there own shit jocken there own dick. Let people walk the streets and see who the fucks up...instead of posting shit the city already got to so you can burn on the internet...if thats the case go paint your fucken bedroom......be all yo uwant to be but grafffiti doesnt make you tough...so if you come at motha fuckers sideways and ego trippen dont be suprised when midsentence some one bust your jaw......

this isnt a art review, this isnt all fun and games...do yours and deal with it, its to the point where theres a select few writers i would fucken even want to kick it with...or even say are cool cats....too many TOYS thinken there the shit make lil clones who ride there jock.....in the end kids will get there ass beat......

remember graaffiti was around before you registered your screen name....

its only towards your disivantage to blow your self up and create a image to where your a sucka....what ever happened to wondering who did that, how they did that....and if you mean the person and there cool its solid....Now its about I DID THAT, AND THAT AND THAT AND THAT....and heres my email RIDE MY DICK!...DELETE THIS WHOLE THREAD!

we shouldnt have to make ron hardens flick book for him....

do the shit, or dont...and if you do do it keeeep it on the hush hush....

what seems obvious, is so far fetched to the modern day toys of america.

the games changed...

:lick: :lick: :lick: Insert stamp here.

fuck a king

sear, this aint about ego...im TELLING you that you should have nothing to say here. you make music. rad. keep doing it. but dont come up in some game which you are not involved and have no respect in and try to tell me shit. i dont care to hear what every hip-hop-emcee-wanna-be-writer has to say about me or mines. and, on top of that, dont ever say shit on some public forum describing what race i am. you sound link a mark.

mr. onambiens, this aint the streets, its a public forum for people to post flicks of shit that they see. period. i totally agree that "fame" or respect is earned on the streets. if i dont see someone up, they aint shit to me. i feel you. but that has nothing to do with people posting shit on here for other people to look at. but as far as the "cheep fame" goes, im with you on that. and as far as talking all that shit, i hope youre not refering to me. if you got something to say to me, say it to me.

as far as the ground tags go im not upset that people are putting in work. im upset that people are jumping on the band wagon instead of coming up with their own ideas. people that dont even know me are getting me and my friends buffed. call it what you will but i feel its the same as spot jocking and biting. its getting ME and my homies buffed so its the same shit. i walk down the street and see gound tags that i did months and months ago that are now getting buffed because every cool new writer thinks they are going to do ground tags because its the "new thing". in any other city niggas would get their jaw broke for getting fools buffed and spot jocking. period. real writers know that! and as far as "just doin them" i been doing them in cali for a long time. this isnt an issue of who did them first, its an issue of us utilizing them in seattle first and people jumping on it like its a "fad".

-poreroners@yahoo.com