Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by drink40s

thats such a fucked up comment, to half the world graffiti is ugly, and they dont want to give a writer the pleasure of seeing there name, so they buff it, either way itll be ugly to them, im sure theyd much rahter have it be a nameless blur, they prolly would rather have niether on there van. just thot id say that cause it seems people forget how most of the people around view this art

No, that comment wasn't "fucked up" at all. It was sarcastic. You sound kinda stupid. No one forgets that people don't like graffiti, thats why the buff exists in the first place. And of course they'd rather have neither on the van, you sound like the spokesperson for obvious. Now go away.

Got that right

Originally posted by RATT

No, that comment wasn't "fucked up" at all. It was sarcastic. You sound kinda stupid. No one forgets that people don't like graffiti, thats why the buff exists in the first place. And of course they'd rather have neither on the van, you sound like the spokesperson for obvious. Now go away.

I was woundering if I was the only one that was saying HUH? to that one.

99% of my shit is sarcastic too, so I thought your statement was funny as hell.:crazy:

Re: drama queen

Originally posted by Pores

miss elle g, thank you for saying youre sorry. next time you say some stupid ass shit, dont be a scared little bitch and run off when you someone steps up to you. thats the problem with the fucking internet; everyone just runs their mouth on here and doesnt realize that graffiti is real life. then when someone splits their shit they start acting like they didnt do anything wrong. i know who you are girl and i know youre a fake-ass graffiti writer that stirs up drama and thinks its okay because of who her man is or who her friends are. if you ever get me problems with any other writer over some lame-ass internet beef you will regret the day you were born. and next time you say you are going to knock me out i will be there the next time you turn around. believe that. you take shit beyond graffiti because you are trying to act hard on the internet. like i said in the begining, step up or shut up. youll never get anyones respect for talking out your ass and you will never have mine until you battle me.

I didn't run or back down from shit. ANd I'm not acting hard cause it's the internet...I was defending myself. I backed myself up from the first moment I spoke.

You think you're playing a trump card just because some asshole gave you a bunch of info about me? But what you don't realize is that someone is using you as a pawn in their pathetic game..their getting you involved in a beef that existed way before I knew who you were. I'm sure I could narrow it down to the exact 5 letters where you got all that info. And that person is bringing you into some shit that you do not want to be involved in. YOu think someone was helping you out by dropping all that info? Trust me..it was for THEIR benefit that you received that info..and THEIR amusement that you are totally unaware that you are bringing yourself into something you had no idea you were getting into.

Having said that I can't really blame you for your attitude because you don't realize that someone is trying to use you.