Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

Guest Mike bibby

speaking of throwups, where you get that "e" from geso, i mean pore. your in my city, you have my phone number, you know what to do with it! oh i forgot your a bit wet pussy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by Mike bibby

speaking of throwups, where you get that "e" from geso, i mean pore. your in my city, you have my phone number, you know what to do with it! oh i forgot your a bit wet pussy.

Lets see you email me that number and lets rumble, Leave your pepper spray and batton in your Geo Metro this time and lets go fist to fist, I will even shoot some video for the movie makers so they can see what happens when you have to fight clean. Missed you at Norman's 28th birthday party, missed you at the Island too, must have been to busy with pier in the back seat of the car.

Ha, for real, if you guys want to rumble on film, that goes for any of you...let me know. I'll bring my camera and I'll edit the whole thing and fix it up with a soundtrack.

Rules:

1.) No weapons (weapons are for people who can't actually fight)

2.) One on one bouts only.

3.) When someone goes limp, or says their done (tapping out, etc.) - the fights over

Seriously, someone take me up on this.

Originally posted by Mike bibby

i'm not biter smart guy, i hear you are a super huge train worker who gets off on capping my crew! the bigger they are, the harder they fall.

My bad, I forgot you are the homosexual and Biter has all the skills. Gets off on capping your crew? Just giveing shit talkers the respect they are do. Still waiting, wipe the cum off of your mouth and "MAN UP"

ok i must admit this beef brings a lot of humor to my heart, being a fan of humor myself.. not in that kind of way where i laugh at you folks, but some of the shit you people say to one another is just some funny shit like the backseat thing and just everything... and on the other thread i dont remember what it is but its got 2 pages and its great... fullfilled with wonderful things.. i even read 'fucktard' and i thought of it while i was getting some turkey soup stuff my dad brought home... couldnt help but to chuckle!

anyways, sucks about all the shit hopefully it will get settled in a decent way not just this net talk or whatever... personally i like biter and pores and pars..

Originally posted by dogface

looks like fair battle tactics to me. the biter shit is nice but the pier is super homosexual.

Agreed. Biter is good. Why did they have to bring pores friends up in seatle into their california beef though. I thought that was kind of immiture, unless Pars did something to deserve it. Graff Jesus, If you need to "go find them pieces" their not really bombs. Ya feelin me. But still, I respect TBK for what they are. They can piece really good. Maybe they bomb Sacto, i don't know. I respect Pores for what he is. He bombs hard. He's good. He's my A4Y brotha, even though ive never met the guy. All in all, if i had to chose i would pick poreski, no doubt. Although my opinion is pretty biased. Beef is stupid anyways.

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

Why should we even try to go over your shit, it's much more fun letting everyone know who you're scared of. Besides, you can't even tell you were up on the shots we decided to go over...

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3cc23b3127cce83794fb69b6d0000000610'>

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3cc23b3127cce83794fb51a5e0000000610'>

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3cc23b3127cce83794fb11a5a0000000610'>

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3cc23b3127cce83794fbc9b670000000610'>

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3cc23b3127cce83794fa11a4a0000000610'>

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3cc23b3127cce83794fa89b730000000610'>

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3cc23b3127cce83794f969b4d0000000610'>

You're even scared to fix the shots RIGHT DOWN THE STREET FROM YOUR HOUSE. We tell you that we're in town for a week and magically you're now in california? Even when you fixed 1 of your shots the night before? YEAH RIGHT BITCH. This is my last post on the subject. No more talking - only fighting.

Don't worry, my family in Seattle says I can come back and stay with them any time! I'm gonna have to make more of a habit of visiting my family up there. I'm sure they'll be excited to have me around.

And KOER - Don't make me come slap you in your house like JOME did. That'll be real sad... [/QUhaha, i feel sorry for the person that let jome slap them in there own house

Two pages ago this shit was funny but now i can only feel sad for everyone involved.lOOK AT ALL THAT SHIT THATS BEEN GONE OVER.You guys should of thrown some burners up next to pars and pores,Instaed we have some broke ass pier and bitter throwies riding.Your shit is weak man.Maybe aids should go over all of kiloes throwies.Going over peoples shit doesnt make you a better writer then them it just means you guys found thier shit when they wernt there.I dont know what its like in cali but the buff is hard as fuck here.Crush the city not each other.:rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

keep it in the streets tbkk...youre just making a fool of yourselves. since weve dissed everything that said tbk in northern california, well be back soon to take back our spots. thanks for the intertainment and posting all these flix on here to get yourself a little fame. at least, since i clowned you so many times, you finally did a couple fillins. i am proud of you guys:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

??

Just observing but damn, that pier throw definetley doesn't burn that pores tri-color shiit. It's funny how pores pars etc wreck shit here, plus got skills, and yet biter and pier come to town with poorer skills and less ups in this city and act like kings. Don't know much about the background of this beef though..

i think u niggas cant handle the pressure u guys will probably throw your cans away and quit like sum bitches i go out there and shove a gun down there throats and let em know whats up......thats for anyone

now pier and biter i see there shit all the time on fr8s and i give those niggas props same with pars your just gonna have to settle this some how or some way

call me old fashioned but, if ANYBODY was going over me or my peoples shit, i would be campin' out somewhere waiting for the motherfucker(s) to show.......fuck is going on nowadays. Poeple are becoming more and more pussy! They are calling you guys out and your not even doing shit!:lol: