Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

i don't. this shit is the first time i've ever heard of either of them. and it's still funny that someone writes biter. it's like being in a crew called TOY.

I'm guessing you meant this as an insult to Biter and Pier, but really it's just an insult to yourself. Anyone who has ever seen a Clout magazine, or watched the new TKO video, or spent some time benching has heard of Pier and Biter.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by Pores

:since weve dissed everything that said tbk in northern california, well be back soon to take back our spots.

Where were those flicks again... I must have missed them. Not saying that you didn't "diss everything", but where's the proof we asked for a couple days back...

Originally posted by Fugazi

I'm guessing you meant this as an insult to Biter and Pier, but really it's just an insult to yourself. Anyone who has ever seen a Clout magazine, or watched the new TKO video, or spent some time benching has heard of Pier and Biter.

it was just a statement of fact. i haven't read clout in days, never owned a copy. didn't know there was a TKO video, let alone multiple. and i haven't really benched freights in quite awhile. i usually have a halfway decent idea of what's going on in my immediate surroundings, but besides gossip and this site, i'm clueless. if that's an insult to pier and biter, then whatever, i guess i'm insulting them because i'm not as clued in to the scene on as large a level as others.

Where were those flicks again... I must have missed them. Not saying that you didn't "diss everything", but where's the proof we asked for a couple days back...

Go back to watching Jerry Springer, you drama queen. Posting flix of it is a toy's dream. This is the NW superthread!! Maybe they will Send those flicks to clout?? Thats right, TBK is the net fame drama queens, TSL, they seem mysteriously absent from the net fame areana

fugazi...first off, get the fuck off their jock. just cuz youre in ai doesnt mean you need to jock every little thing that tbk "does". secondly, read the streets, they tell it all! no need to post my life and everything i diss for the grand jury of 12oz and all of tbk's homies...

Originally posted by dumptrucking

Go back to watching Jerry Springer, you drama queen. Posting flix of it is a toy's dream. This is the NW superthread!! Maybe they will Send those flicks to clout?? Thats right, TBK is the net fame drama queens, TSL, they seem mysteriously absent from the net fame areana

Perhaps you missed the thread where TSL posted the hacked TBK stuff? I think it was before Graff Jesus' post...

Originally posted by Pores

fugazi...first off, get the fuck off their jock. just cuz youre in ai doesnt mean you need to jock every little thing that tbk "does". secondly, read the streets, they tell it all! no need to post my life and everything i diss for the grand jury of 12oz and all of tbk's homies... [/b]

Aww, Pore, I'm just trying to ruffle your feathers a bit. Seems like there's more TSL on this board than anyone else anyways...

Originally posted by Mike bibby

The funny thing is you act like i didnt make over a G in the first day of being here! bitch we left our names on every shot, go check them fire escapes, go check your freeway rooftops, go check all the emails of you acting bad and not calling my phone pussy. ps i am sure our thanksgiving dinner was a lot bigger than your bum ass homeless shit. you would of been the dinner if you would have been a man and handled your beef, "i got all these fools here that want to meet biter and pier" bitch where??? i told you the street i'm at bitch, you scared of life and some real graf writers you little hoes. psss FLICKS COMMING SOON!!!!!!

yeah, he was clearly acting like you didnt make a G...you shouldnt take that kind of shit.

This whole situation is verry funny. one one hand you have little running start kids who clame they will piss on some one, come on hommie your five foot nothing. then you have people who dont back up their tough talk when the beef cooks. For my observations biter and pier came here and wrecked dam near everything pore and pars have up. Yet there is no retaliation, not even from pores hommies. And lets face it everyone on here is down for internet beef so lets not act like we dont buy into all this. Point blank out of town cats come and go, but they never stay consistant, and they never stay too long. For all the folks who arnt from seattle ask you self. Why is this battle taking place on the internet, why after a spot gets painted the picture is posted two days later fresh from the lab. Just handle your shit, no one really cares, your beef and breef exposer to the fame hore ball hugggers will end. The people who will be let are the cats who quietly put in the work, WHO ARE FROM THE TOWN. Not soem cats who come in for a hot sec. At this point tbk is killing every shot that pores and pars has, and quiet frankly its funny as hell, why waist paint on a fill when you can have the same effect with 4 tags.

Rep yo shit or shut the fuck up and paint.

He MR Important

Why are u tryin to call out someones school situation and height how is that relevant? Who your talkin about is my little homie.. He didn't say anything on this, you got your screen names confused. Whatever, just wondering why your callin him out. By the way pars and pores arent in town, and there homiez AKA me arent gonna take care of their beef, they will, here real soon..-Peace locster.

yeah, I'm not really following what mr. "Important" was trying to even say here. I'm still trying to stay nuetral on the whole thing, and not get involved, because I don't know all of the facts. But it sounds like you know even less than I do. The whole little speach sounded pretty UN-important to me. But this is the internet, everyone can say whatever they want.

Originally posted by HESSIAN5000%

You obivious did not read my post or cannot comprehend english. I never claimed to be anything. I dont care about your retarded graf scene. I was speaking hypothetically.

Here is what I see. Poeple will paint this town. Then those who paint a little (or those that used to but still paint legals) will hate on them Totally disreagard thieir work and talk shit about sujective bull shit. Then those people (who actually paint) move away to a real city and get up and plug in perfectly (provided they dont fuck up and go over people etc..). Then a whole new crop of people will do it again and those same scensters will hate and kids will get discouraged or quit. Its really lame.

If you think you are so great then maybe you should share knowlege and be supprtive of the younger kids who are trying to get down. And if you are sleeping and other people are getting up, do the same. Dont hate. That shit is baggage and is the main reason why seattle is not at the same level as other cities. But this can change There are a lot of skilled artists here. And a lot who have to potential and want to get up. Graff is bigger than us, So lets progress this and move beyond all this

ego bullshit. I know I have.

thanks for the lesson dude, but unless your kilo I never said that you where claiming to shit. I have no love for any toyassmark who thinks he or she is king. I got mad respect for people who put it down and hold it down and remain humble or at least keep there head the size it iz before they start bombing. You are right, seatle can change, and we can be on the same level as other cities, its hapening as we speak. We just can not encourage or allow toys to run shit. We are not the only ones who see graff, and when people see a bunch of wack shit they hate it, graffitti that is, all graffiti, and thats not cool. That means longer jail time and higher fines for those who get busted, and that sucks. It is our job as skilled bombers to represent that shit, fuck a toy:dazed: :dazed: :dazed: and 187 on markassbusters...............