I want to see YOU.

DEE38

Originally posted by seeking@Jan 8 2006, 05:48 PM

as a man who loves girls who look like innocent young boys, i have respect for your silky, girlish haircut and the low rise girlish jeans that you undoubtedly wear (with a white belt). i also have respect for earlobes i can fuck and the courage to wear trucker hats 3 years after they went tooooooootally out of style.

respect!

no girlish haircut, its grown out unwashed mop, no chick jeans they are normal bullhead jeans on sale at pacific sunwear, never worn a white belt. me ears are big, blah blah blah, and i rock a million different hats sorry if this one is soo out of style :rolleyes:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by isor357@Jan 8 2006, 07:14 PM

so do the lobes ever shrink back to normal? probably not huh? never seen someone degauge some big ass holes like them

doubt they will ever close up, i could get surgery to fix it if i absolutely hate them someday.

and its cool seeks i aint mad atcha

Originally posted by swif1+Jan 9 2006, 07:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (swif1 - Jan 9 2006, 07:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dobsilla@Jan 8 2006, 12:59 AM

225613326_l.jpg

Aren't you the kid that's into scarification? I thought I saw you on MySpace with that stuff.

[/b]

No, he's the kid that let's me use his bronze paint marker to tag someone's kitchen walls when I was in Austin at a party.

The internet is the damndest thing when you run into people you know from the e-web on the street.

Archived