I want to see YOU.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by WhiteOx@Jan 6 2006, 09:10 PM

cool flicks. The first one looks weird because the surface of the water looks like it's a tiny body of water like a birdbath or something

where are they taken ?

Just in the docks of my local town, the cops kept coming and it was in the paper cos we were bacvkflippin off it and shit, so they moved the cranes, altho when some massive ships come in , like twice as high as that pic, we run up the ladders with the german sailors in hot persuit, and jump off the very tops, thats a hellova rush!

Originally posted by dobsilla+Jan 7 2006, 07:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dobsilla - Jan 7 2006, 07:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-coco chanel@Jan 8 2006, 01:52 AM

is that a bottle rocket in that girls nose?

haha i didnt even notice but i think so.

[/b]

ha. people will sniff anything these days.

Originally posted by richard_vagina+Jan 7 2006, 04:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (richard_vagina - Jan 7 2006, 04:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>dobsilla looks dobsilla-ish.

she also has a hint of some mustache goin' on. wax that shit, yo.

[/b]

Originally posted by Yellow Feets@Jan 7 2006, 07:50 PM

Originally posted by dobsilla@Jan 7 2006, 08:41 PM

I thought this was a boy until richard's vagina pointed it out.

<!--QuoteBegin-dobsilla@Jan 7 2006, 07:57 PM

i am a dude you nerds.

Sorry, but this is hilarious

as a man who loves girls who look like innocent young boys, i have respect for your silky, girlish haircut and the low rise girlish jeans that you undoubtedly wear (with a white belt). i also have respect for earlobes i can fuck and the courage to wear trucker hats 3 years after they went tooooooootally out of style.

respect!

Archived