leArning disabiltiieessneeze

taco bell bomber

my parents want the school to give me a test to see if i might have learning disabilities..so my mom goes up to my guidence office and says that she wants them to give me the test..so the guy at the office tells her that shed have to pay like a grand for the testing..then she finds out that its a state requirement for the school to pay for the test and that the guy lied to her..my mom is all pissed and wants to like throw a shoe at the guy..but i was jus wondering if any of you have learnign disabilities?

peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

heh hell yea i come home and i cant concentrate and shit and i jus got asked to leave outa my good high school cuz they think i was bad no matter how hard id try i couldnt like follow directions or concentrate so i got tested and i have it so i took some pill jus before final exams they foudn out and it really helps you concentrate and shit if you do got it...my parents was like callin me a retard and sayin i was bad and yellin at me for doin shit wrong blah blah all bullshit even tho i would try...shit pissed me off

get tested it helps if you do got it alot

i thought i was add for years..i barely got outa school...and one day i decided to call my mom to confirm how bad i was with add.....she told me i wasnt..i was close to genius....thats not what the school princible told me, thats not what the shirinks told me.....but records show i wasnt...fuckin mind games...if you're adhd i feel kinda bad for you guys...smoke as much weed as you can to slow you down...if you find out there's something wrong with you

take it....and make sure they're tellin you the truth..but always do what has to be done///willy wonka forever

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I got some serious ADD, but wasn't diagnosed with it until too late. ADD wasn't well known in the early 80's, so somehow, I learned to manage working with it and even using it to my advantage (I work a LOT better when I leave things for the last minute) without ever being diagnosed. Therefore, I don't get prescriptions to dope stuff like Dexedrin or Aderol (sp?). I've noticed that most people with ADD have some serious brains working inside their heads (my little brother is about 12 billion times more ADD'd than I am, and I swear, he's a fuckin GENIUS), so I suggest to put your disabilities to good use. Its hard to explain how I managed to get good work done out of not wanting to do work at all, but trust me, it's possible. Good luck. Beer,

El Mamerro

I have ADD - El Mamerro sounds pretty accurate. Look at me (Nobody knows me, so this makes little sense) I graduated Highschool.

another thought has crossed my mind, personally I feel its pertained to me having ADD.

I believe my memory has been affected by marijuana in such a way that Im at the point where I can no longer associate stoned experiances with the effects of previous experiances, simply because I can no longer vividly remember them. There is no longer anything to compare my next experiance to.

Guest Remy Martin

i diagnosed my self with add, my parents paid some bitch doctor hella money to confirm what i told them, dropped out of highschool in 9th grade to pursue graffiti full time http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'> went to jail twice, dont have a drivers licence and still manage to make around thirty grand a year and have a beautiful girlfriend as well as a resume that gets corp.s on my nuts....im also a bit dyslexic, as in i mix up left and right when im not paying attention...but fuck, i make almost twice as much as my bitch stepsister who sunk over 60 grand into a highly accredidted school....

life is what you make of it.

its all on teachers too i agree....i want to be a teacher..

but i think i have smoked enough of the pot to have add....my friend thought i was add..he's the one who had me call my mom to confirm and for me to find out the truth..i did not have add...

but he's adhd...and a gemini...as soon as he found out i wasnt add..he was going off on all the "good" things on add...and wouldnt let it go...signs of adhd..hahaha so i let him know i was a fuckin genius ...but i think i do have add..or im just a crisped stoney....

i know this doesnt make sense..but hay!! this is ADD.....

its more likely that you just can't learn through the normal ciricullum. most kids who are suspected or claimed disabled when it comes to learning are actually just victims of the "standard way of learning".

no - you jst cant learn. trust me Ive been through many different and costly curriculums. It always boiled down tome saying: "Can you repeat the process 1 more time?"

..and then I'd learn after it was repeated like a 3rd 4th or 5th time.

[This message has been edited by B_As_In_Bot (edited 07-05-2001).]

Archived