NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yo litter bugs, quit leaving your cans and trash all over Charlotte! I picked up 22 cans alone today, and that was just ONE spot.

Speaking of, the Yoske and Zorb Christmas wall has been covered with "nigga" this and that. Another reason to not leave scraps laying around, especially you MAKE.

looks like reasonable street side space to me, and it is FAT CITY. If anything it's a big fuck you to the developers, not BTS, and I hope others are as brazen to follow suite.

And I'm no kid, as I am reminded this as I ever so slowly encroach on middle age...

if you diss a commission thats about as low as you can go less it looks better then what was there before

its like taken candy from a bby you dont work for that spot

IF you're going over someone. I could see that as a diss if they at least brought that piece all the way down to the sidewalk, but they cropped that shit 10-12 ft up without even a background down at that level.

Someone post some flicks and get this thread moving. I'm on the rag today and I apologize.

Honestly, it's trashy. Just because one writes graffiti doesn't mean he can't simply carry some empty cans back out with him. It's a toy move imo, have some respect.

Leave no trace.

WHAT??? have some respect? are you a fucking retard? I dont post much here but that has to be one of the top 5 dumbest things i have ever read on 12oz. You are painting a wall (illiegaly I hope) and you want to show respect by not leaving cans, BOY that shop owner just saw that wall you did and was like "SHIT, well he didnt live the fucking can so its whatever"... never mind the wall being painted where are the damned cans. You are an idiot, kill yourself!

Honestly, it's trashy. Just because one writes graffiti doesn't mean he can't simply carry some empty cans back out with him. It's a toy move imo, have some respect.

Leave no trace.

Truth spoken....pack in pack out.

Don't think the Brand serial numbers and bar codes can't be traced back to your local hip hop stores where you are now buying European specialty paint from. Among other tid bits of info and evidence left behind for Vandal Squads to collect.

Smartin tha fuck up stoopids!

http://ashvegas.squarespace.com/journal/2010/11/25/graffiti-wall-in-ashevilles-river-arts-district-declared-off.html

A good reason to pick up your shit... the owner was cool with it, but got tired of all the trash..

this happens all the time all over. No reason to make yourself look any worse by leaving trash all over your spot. One of the reasons why most people assume writers are kids...

littering and graffiti are two different animals, but i'm talking to a brick wall.

• Like 1

http://ashvegas.squarespace.com/journal/2010/11/25/graffiti-wall-in-ashevilles-river-arts-district-declared-off.html

A good reason to pick up your shit... the owner was cool with it, but got tired of all the trash..

this happens all the time all over. No reason to make yourself look any worse by leaving trash all over your spot. One of the reasons why most people assume writers are kids...

littering and graffiti are two different animals, but i'm talking to a brick wall.

Dude, you don't know what the fuck your talking about. that piece of property was sold to developers who did not like the graffiti and are trying to "clean up" as in gentrify the area.. And the trash at that spot was hardly just the graff kids cans, there was some idiot who worked the property who started projects without finishing them and had piles of manuer and all sorts of stupid shit there. I don't begrudge your stance, but get your facts strait before you start referncing things to win an arguement that have nothing to do with what your talking about.

And who cares if a legal wall gets shut down because of a little trash. You shouldn't be spending all your time at legal spots anyway.

• Like 1