NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Default Re: NC graf. - Yesterday, 11:59 PM

bump all that freight shit..areks...really? wow..

Yeah I saw that too.. some of that wall is really nice- egroe and house are both looking fresh. But if you are gonna paint with some toy and try to school em then yeah it is YOUR responsibility to smack em on the hand and say "no no" when they do something like write AREK/AREKS or any one of a hundred other taken names toys try to write. I also saw that tiepo wrote "xmen" in his piece which is a crew... silly to him i'm sure but that crew might not appreciate seeing someone who is not in their crew writing its name next to a piece that looks like....... well i'm not trying to talk shit so i'll just wrap this novel up by saying show a little respect to people who have been in the game longer than you

Actually 'HolyCityBenching' I do know XMEN is a crew. I wouldnt put that if i WASNT down with them. As of last week DEEN from XMEN did put me down with them. if you dont like my stuff thats all well and good, theres alot of paint out there i dont lke either. but one thing i can say, is , my stuff is clean and crisp... i 100% agree with you on the AREK/AREKS thing.

@HolyCityBenching; TIEPO is a member of the XMEN CREW. I Know him personally, he is a well respected and honorable person. We're honored to have him down with us in the XMEN.

People don't just "get down" with us they earn it and he certainly has earned that honor.

Obviously we all love graffiti and it's artform or we wouldn't be on this thread but there is much more to life than just graffiti.

Just wanted to clear things up. Keep on rockin'

DEEN TIEPO XMEN CREW 2011 N' Beyond..

well i stand corrected. i would take issue with one thing you said-tiepo is not well respected here in the carolinas- (i dont know about where you are from)- but he hasn't been painting long at all, has littered MY yards and streets with a lot of garbage, and enters more accomplished and established writers' freight spots without permission. so that is some " respect and honor" he has most definitely not earned.

well i stand corrected. i would take issue with one thing you said-tiepo is not well respected here in the carolinas- (i dont know about where you are from)- but he hasn't been painting long at all, has littered MY yards and streets with a lot of garbage, and enters older more respected writer's spots without permission. so that is some " respect and honor" he has most definitely not earned.

Not everything in life is based on graffiti for us, Yes graffiti is part of who we are but it is not everything that we are.

Keep on rocking Holy and thanks for your input. Hopefully in 2011 we'll meet up when we're in your area. Till then peace and respect.

Love for all the SC People doing their thing.