NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Haha please son, I ain't into Internet pissing contests but let me make some shit clear for you.I'm the kind of writer that dosent want to get caught.The better question is: what kind of writer gets caught red handed and still uses the same name everywhere?I think I know the answer to that.Listen man, you would do well to remember that whatever name I use, it will burn you anyday.Get your paint, name the spot.Wall, freight, culvert, whatever.We'll go side by side and see what's what.That what you want?You all butthurt that dudes called you out for a dumb move?Rack up then, and the loser keeps their fucking mouth shut.Check your pm homie.

I thought that Sicr was a corndog and I got real hungry.

And to the fools fucking up yards in Winston. Dead that shit. Dont ruin shit for everyone else. Those spots have been painted long before you and the only reason you are there now is because those heads didnt fuck it up for anyone else. Dont get fucking upset because you pulled some stupid shit and got called on it, accept it and dont do it again. You like painting that lay up? You want to keep painting it? Leave it how you found it then.

snitching in winston yall got some big egos for such little names...

as for me ill keep painting the same name regardless n never snitch for nothing.

fuk wat yall think is stupid or not bkuz i could give a fuck less about anyones .02 cents im about a dollar. hate me or love me i dont give a fuk but u definitly gonna keep seeing me till i shit on this place n leave... n come on hahahaha snitching in winston hahah not once has a pig asked me about another writer. Even if u go all city anywhere in NC, wat r u facing 100grand in damages try facing half a mil then they will try to get some snitches...but there are some cool ass writers in the carolinas tho yall fools keep killin those fr8s

bump the black hoodie post.

if any of you winston salem kids had any sense youd keep your stupid bullshit to pms. all this nonsense just makes every one of you sound like a bunch of foolish toys and doesnt reflect too well on the scene in yalls city or the scene in NC for that matter. use your heads for fucks sake.

Godfuckingdammit!Have you no sense at all?Why the fuck would you do something so careless?And quit writing "Winston" and shit on trains, it's a sure way to end up sketching next to Bubba in a cell.

this is the first time ive ever agreed with you. i dont frequent that spot often but thats a damn good way to make it where no one can get down out there and thats a straight ass lay up. plus olmec92837492739 or whatever might not start with the dry snitchin.

bump that kolen to death man!