NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

i dont get how your saying its at an all time low ya maybe theres not freights on this page or moms shit even but who gives a fuck there is still good graff thats from NC even if its not all very recent, plus theres atleast flicks, not just ramballing about a good SICR straight letter blah blah blah, let the flicks continue and quit the talk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
are we only aloud to post our own flicks...cause i got a bunch i have taken but some from others.

No those are not all your flicks....

People always make jokes about crews bumping themselves. The only people bumping your crew, is your crew and know-nothing soon to quit toys. It's hilarious. And no I won't go on a six page rant. I have things that I need to get done, and I am not going to waste time with your wack crew. The same reason I won't beef with you guys. You're mouths never stop moving and the only fame you get is through crossing other people out for no reason. Nut riders.

Ya'll beef with moms. That would be funny.

lets play guess that writer!!

Funniest crap I have seen all day.

if you spent any time in any train yard you'd realize moms gets posted becuase those mafuckas laydown silos worth of paint on the reg...the reason you're catchin shit is not because you're not posting mom's it's cause you guys are having verbal diahrea all over this thread... post up then shut the fuck up

cartoon-tourist.jpg

Photo0229.jpg.d2ed002af01881b1ee3841b9fa914905.jpg

he just assumes that people are his arch enemy shade! haha just so you know tree he doesnt like him so dont post flicks of him unless you wanna hear his bitch ass start whining. he doesnt like him or any of the guys that write with him. but i do like shad'es shit i dont know why people hate on him so damn much on here, but w/e thus is graffiti!

WTF Wat is up with all the new names and toys talking shit!?!? and stop posting all this wack shit no one wats to see this and shit just talking to all this toys and i got respect for MoMs and All the other crews but i dont want to see this shit and no one else does ether so just stop posting!!!