NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
lol dude im sorry but as much as i love NSM that yors was hurting really bad and besides the fact that the hood kids went over that shit i know that he wouldnt go over nsm thats his homies, real cool fuckin guys cept for snuze is a little douchy but w/e but guys that actually help out and not just talk shit and suck at graff. and herbsyntec quit your emo bs dude seriously u suck, you always will suck, just quit graff and do us all a favor. im sick of seeing your shit honestly im not tryin to be an ass but you had your chance man go get another hobby you can only suck at something for so long b4 you need to just give it up. this thread is nothing but MTV REAL WORLD bs. fuckin eh man go paint! u guys make no sense! u bitch at shade for doing the same shit but yet i can scan this whole forum and i swear i cant tell the god damn diff between half of moms crews shit i think i am seein the same fr8 100 times. with like photo-shopped colors.

maybe you should listen to your own advice

This thread wasn't MTV Real World til you and your nut huggers showed up. I don't do this for my fame, I don't do this because I want to be cool, I do this because I love it, and I can't stop right now. Maybe in time, but not right now. I just choose not to paint illegally, but I do what I enjoy and that's paint.

so is demer copyrighted or what? he writes DEMER V.S WALLNUTS©? i came up with the name then later after i had started writing it for a minute come to find out there was that dude. much respect to him but damn. and as far as biting....where are the bites coming from?????? may i ask...and my niggas dont care if i say nigga..so stop hating..for real im sorry i actually change my style around...i dont get why all of you fucking bitch about new heads seriously...its not like im going out there and dissing all your shit, cause i respect all you heads in NC. im just out here to do the damn and do my own thing and i dont need your bullshit about ahhh yeah he bites, trashtalkin, beefin, toy, ect. ect. you all started somewhere..and i know your elders wernt fucking assholes to all of you. fuck it. im gonna keep painting. go cry about it.