Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SEANO-WHO27

NC graf.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wut up wit dat blob on the 511 45 rbox?? hell yeh for orInge goin funky and big always on cool cars..cant memba the last time saw an Oringe w/o a orange or yelow..bump EEC's..chOke..is that a Jat on that Corn Products gbelly with the worker in the foto? damn reflectors ruining shit! who cares is someone cant tell if a train is crossing a road at nite..Trede goin funKAY big..someone told me that the Acer hand said MyAger...LOOT.

I know you're not talking about skittle colors....That's all I'm going to say about that squiggly. And thanks for noticing that I have a big head. Hat size 8. I do actually respect the guys who came before me, unlike you. And by the way, which one of your boys put the ecstasy up your butt hole? I'm just curious? Word gets around.... Oh yeah, I saw you threatening someone at a certain trackside wall. What the heck are you going to do? That little kid could pick you up and throw you javelin stick.

And I'm not the only saying stuff about you...

hahah nigga you gay ass fuck you would sit around talking about putting shit in your ass, haha and nah you are deff not LA's finest:lol: i did see that and got a good laugh

I want to meet the guy who puts ecstacy up his butt.... or has someone else insert it. Thats some funny shit right there. Redefines the term actually.

.....RIP IZ THE WIZ....

another true veteran lost...

I just found something on that. That sucks. I was just talking to him about buying a canvas. I was paying for it tomorrow.