NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

Shemp

Fat Adam

Creed

Hobo Yors

other stuff whatever

while we're all making paragraph long statements about shit, I has some stuff to get off my chess, you know when you get a sandwich, and your all fucking stoked on that shit, your like fucking shit, "I'm going to eat this sandwich" and you make it all perfect with a bag of chips to much on or put into your sandwich and you got a tall boy of mucho mango to wash it all down with, but once you bite into the sandwich, all that shit flies out of the side or the back, so by the time your done actually eating the mother fucking sandwich, it's all on the plate, so by that time you gotta grab a fork and shit, or scoop it up with some of those chips. At that point, your like, A) why did I put all that time and effort into making the sandwhich and B)your wondering what ahppen to all the mucho mango. real talk, know what im saying?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Shemp

Fat Adam

Creed

Hobo Yors

other stuff whatever

while we're all making paragraph long statements about shit, I has some stuff to get off my chess, you know when you get a sandwich, and your all fucking stoked on that shit, your like fucking shit, "I'm going to eat this sandwich" and you make it all perfect with a bag of chips to much on or put into your sandwich and you got a tall boy of mucho mango to wash it all down with, but once you bite into the sandwich, all that shit flies out of the side or the back, so by the time your done actually eating the mother fucking sandwich, it's all on the plate, so by that time you gotta grab a fork and shit, or scoop it up with some of those chips. At that point, your like, A) why did I put all that time and effort into making the sandwhich and B)your wondering what ahppen to all the mucho mango. real talk, know what im saying?

i lol'd

so true.