NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

who cares....is the subject of who gets up on 12oz really being discussed...i mean seriously...i understand you cant drive around this whole state and see whos up in person like you could in smaller more active states....that dont mean people arent doin there thing....shit people need to get off the net somtimes and do work....other writers will notice you.

i follow no rules n definitly dont blow up any spots at all by leaving trash or tag on anything that doesnt move... n sketching in a cell is stupid as fuk thats a sure way to get popped on everything youve ever done, bkuz they will raid ur cell n take all your sketches...

scared ass lil girls...FUCK THE LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN SEE WHY YOU GETTING MAD OVER BLOWING SPOTS UP BUT ITS NOT US BUT SOMEONE DEF IS LEAVING SHIT IN THE YARDS LIKE A FUKING IDIOT!!!

N STOP WRITING WINSTON ON FREIGHTS NOT THAT I HAVE EVER BEFOR BUT WINSTON COULD MEAN ANYTHING, NO NEED FOR THE HATE MAN I THOUGHT WE WAS HOMIES???

First and foremost: neoh, watch your mouth.You don't want none and two of those writers that called you out are responsible for at least a thousand freights so they definately aren't fags.As a matter of fact, I believe you asked both of them to hit your black book in Asheville.

Secondly the sketching in your cell was a metaphor.Meaning that if a yardmaster in winston salem starts noticing all these hoppers that's don't go anywhere far saying winston and tre4 and shit on them, he's gonna start patrolling the layups and people will get busted.This place is waaay too small for that.And yes arin we are homies, just be smart in the yard.Neoh if you got a problem, txt me from your girls phone and we'll take care of it.That or pm me.

Get the fuck outta here nicca....u need to be worried about what name ur gonna stick with.What kind of graff writer changes his name every month hekl-nvok-ogre-dios-4se- haha... and as far as beef i ment no disrespect to all the other writers i just thought it was kinda gay that everyone focused on those tags,i mean cmon we know what the fuck were doin @ the yard