• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Dyptheria

FLOE CREW........

Re: "tag"

Originally posted by brian fellow

http://utenti.lycos.it/efel/fotos/Vault.jpg'>

how about the floe team in general? id like to see everyone get some well deserved credit...

I've been saving this joke for a whole day.

"nice VANUT tag, but, dude, this is the VAULT thread. Get with the program, smaht guy"

*ahem* glad to have gotten that off my chest.

Guest KING OF HELL

Re: "tag"

Originally posted by brian fellow

http://utenti.lycos.it/efel/fotos/Vault.jpg'>

how about the floe team in general? id like to see everyone get some well deserved credit...

but no one else in the FLOE team deserves it as much as VAULT because we just dont have his knack for really cute haircuts!!!!;)

Guest KING OF HELL

no. Vault haircuts have become something of legend in the boston area. once he came to the freight yards with me right after one of his better cuts and a train worker mistook him for dennis rodman and let us go. another time we were walking on newbury street and a crowd of goth kids mobbed us for autographs thinking he was rober smith from the cure and i was his body guard because i am so fearsome.

that haircut in 98 with the yellow ribbons?..superduty toughwork.:D :p :crazy:

Guest railroadjerk
Originally posted by you enjoy myself

nice spot...

word!

that guy VAULT is doing it the way it was meant to be done, simple, clean, bold, and with style. we should all be sitting back taking notes from this guy , because everyone, vet or rookie, could learn something from this cat.

Guest NEO DOOM

Punk Rock haircuts?...I thought it was just the way you rock your hair?

Originally posted by KING OF HELL

but no one else in the FLOE team deserves it as much as VAULT because we just dont have his knack for really cute haircuts!!!!;)

I think Brian Fellow said it best, wheres the FLOE TEAM thread, they all need credit. They would be the hottest crew on the the block if they were more organized.

First of all...Vault is a good guy who showed me hospitality on my excursion to Boston (an otherwise bleak place) and a well rounded writer who actually cares about his tags, throw-ups, simples, AND pieces. This is a rarity these days when most younger kids I meet want to separate "Bombers" and "Pretty Piecers" as though you can't be both. You CAN and SHOULD.

Secondly...what the fuck is wrong with exploring the classic styles? From the looks of most of the bullshit I see passing for letter-forms these days, more kids could benefit from mastering good, classic, simple styles before attempting anything "original" or "abstract". Just my two cents.

If good style is a "trend", I guess i've been trying to be trendy for 30 years now...somebody gimme a damn trucker-hat already.

Rade Vault and Lemon...On the same atuo? Yes...Hotness.

I saw a crucial pose he busted infront of a piece, he had on a "Frankie Says: Relax" shirt.

Originally posted by SCOTCHWISKEO

If good style is a "trend", I guess i've been trying to be trendy for 30 years now...somebody gimme a damn trucker-hat already.

wouldnt compliment the Lo you rock.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now