FLOE CREW........

Guest Dyptheria

Guest Mr. Rack

I was in Rhode Island in the summer of 1997, just a little fool, didn't really know too much. I went to lunch with Cape and Dune and watched them practice slope and eat and ryze tags on napkins. you know I doubt they even remember me. but I also remember them practicing vault tags, and how excited they got. vault has had consistently cool to look at work for years and years. ive seen many many flicks and he's in my top five. seems like a waste of time to keep worrying about why you dont like the guys work. its just like that recent episode of southpark where they all look like the simpsons, you know, "it's all been done"... but the point is, what are you adding to it? there's not only apparently a friendship between all the people you have mentioned, but he also brings a lot to what hes obviously influenced by. and to boot, he's gotten a lot of really really good writers really gassed on doing a lot of good work. and either way this isn't the easiest genre to expand on. however, its always good to hear clapping muffle out the boo's.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KING OF HELL

Famous Like Olde English

this thread is now a floe crew thread at request by VAULT.....

lets get it on!

after seeing all these pictures im am a very big fan of vault now and want to see even more....

but i think you should just change the thread name to vault because hes really the only one in the crew getting exposure....

i have some seaz flicks...maybe only a couple but dont know how to post.....he also does a lot in rhode island and deffinitely deserves some credit

Guest -MOE LESTER-

damn, alot of the flicks in here are fucking sick

dope multicolored legible straight letters, aroe, vault, they all dope

http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL54/965338/1787522/21168521.jpg'> hey brian fellows.. or whomever might know such trivia.. the guy who did the character with the wolfhead thing going on..

does he do illustration work? i have a copy of meathaus_ from new york.. and theres a strip in it which features a similar character... it was quite funny.. about this guy in underwear with a head like that bitching about not having a job and a porkchop or something magically appearing and trying to solve him problems..

oh. and floe crew is "solid.. solid like a rock" to quote some 70's r&b

Originally posted by Al Green

does he do illustration work? i have a copy of meathaus_ from new york.. and theres a strip in it which features a similar character... it was quite funny.. about this guy in underwear with a head like that bitching about not having a job and a porkchop or something magically appearing and trying to solve him problems..

oh. and floe crew is "solid.. solid like a rock" to quote some 70's r&b

haha.. I stole a copy of that from the Strand the other day.. man, you can find so many excellent old paper products there: sheet music, foreign magazines, children's books, etc, etc.

sorry I missed you while you were here man, I still owe verizon $150 so I'm without a phone until I breakdown and pay the bastards. I've got a bad case of wanderlust and may bus around the coast soon.. I'll give you a ring if I'm in your town.

floe is awesome. every member has loads of talent. thumbs up.

Guest KING OF HELL

both of this one and the last one are old by now...so dont be too harsh. im not at home so i just grabbed what i could find online....

Guest KING OF HELL

im not sure why i posted this. its old, and busted. but its illegal and freestyle so i can still be cool right? whatever.

Archived