FLOE CREW........

Guest Dyptheria

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NEO DOOM

Punk Rock haircuts?...I thought it was just the way you rock your hair?

Originally posted by KING OF HELL

but no one else in the FLOE team deserves it as much as VAULT because we just dont have his knack for really cute haircuts!!!!;)

I think Brian Fellow said it best, wheres the FLOE TEAM thread, they all need credit. They would be the hottest crew on the the block if they were more organized.

First of all...Vault is a good guy who showed me hospitality on my excursion to Boston (an otherwise bleak place) and a well rounded writer who actually cares about his tags, throw-ups, simples, AND pieces. This is a rarity these days when most younger kids I meet want to separate "Bombers" and "Pretty Piecers" as though you can't be both. You CAN and SHOULD.

Secondly...what the fuck is wrong with exploring the classic styles? From the looks of most of the bullshit I see passing for letter-forms these days, more kids could benefit from mastering good, classic, simple styles before attempting anything "original" or "abstract". Just my two cents.

If good style is a "trend", I guess i've been trying to be trendy for 30 years now...somebody gimme a damn trucker-hat already.

Archived