DEE38

tty0

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude this is 12 oz. You've got to expect people to respond to your threads and tell you to go fuck yourself. Plus, its funny when people get so heated and try to pretend like they are intellectual giants. So in the theme of the evening, go fuck yourself!

Look fuck both of you fuckin faggots for starting shit out of nowhere.

It's iCEBERG so you know I can butt heads all fuckin day really, not to mention school you in computers and knock you both the fuck out right afterwards.

I tried being humble but you have to provoke me.

So keep on provoking me, try to get the one up on an internet forum like a give a fuck.

I don't give a fuck about Smart whose a fuckin 30 year old guy who wallows in his own fuckin greatness on a internet graffiti forum acting like he's god, or about gliko who stole everything from my randomly telling people to go fuck themselves to catch a reaction along with telling people that they need hugs.

So glik0 get of the dick, an smart, your really a fucking loser. Think you'll win this one? only in your own minds, I've been around long enough to see Smart fold under a legitimate question and glik0 to steal my shit as soon as I stop posting under iCEBERG.

:lol:

Delete this thread and ban me smart.

Or better yet don't "So everyone can see me make a fool of myself"

Either or I saw your move 10 days ago.

A 30 year old fuckin faggot who picks fights on a internet forum :lol:

Talkin about "who could I ban?" :lol:

Your both clowns, so flex your internet muscles cause you get shut down in real life.

I'm done with both you faggots, I feel as gay as you should for even getting into this. Regardless of what you both think you know nothing of my intelligence level or anything about me other then what I portray on here, even Smarts smart enough to realize that.

Did you think I didn't know it was you when I started? Did you think I didn't know it was you when I registered? You have failed to school me every time you've tried to "butt heads" with me... bring your computer and your neck brace, you'll need it when I kick your ass.

Originally posted by Smart

Did you think I didn't know it was you when I started? Did you think I didn't know it was you when I registered? You have failed to school me every time you've tried to "butt heads" with me... bring your computer and your neck brace, you'll need it when I kick your ass.

That was a year ago old man. I'd still knock you the fuck out.

You failed to address any questions I directly asked you above yet you say you have proved me wrong like your some ignorance freedom fighter.

You said it yourself that sarcasm was the sign of a weak arguement. So keep bringing up old shit from last march, you can eat your foot all you want. If pointing that out isn't "schooling you" then I don't know what is. You haven't turned any of my shit against me, maybe I could be named smart.

As for me letting Glik0 know who I was... Your a regular sherlock holmes, having access to members IP's an all.

Just do me a favor, keep being a 30 year old fuckin loser on a graffiti message board. :lol:

Ban me, like I can't get around that shit as easy as it would be to slip dick to your wife.

If I'm so out there, leave me the fuck alone. I didn't ask you to come in and start shit. You did that on your by yourself smart. Think man... I wasn't in the wrong for starting this thread, or defending myself.

I haven't started any shit in god knows how long. But now your the ones starting shit, your no better then I was a couple months back. I'm trying to change, your fuckin 30 years old and stuck in your ways, so be it. Glik0 I've seen you :lol:

I'm trying to change and you know what? Fuck you both if your gonna be another negative influence in my life. I've fuck up enough people like you in my life to know the err of my ways and to realize it wasn't worth it after alls said and done. I'm trying, I'm going to school now, I'm applying the knowledge I've had for years for the first time, I'm trying to stay positive, do better in life, I don't even get up as much as I used too cause I'm thinking twice about writing on peoples shit.

I'm studying everynight, I have partied once since march of last year. I have a case still open case over my head because fucks like you provoke me to do some dumb shit. But now I know better, I know now not to do the shit I used to do, get into the dirt I did.

You know what, fuck it, I'm tired of defending myself or explaining my position to yall.

I tried starting over with a new name and a positive attitude but that made me realize one thing.

I'll change, but this place never will.

I'm fucking gone, I guess you win.

Originally posted by tty0

You failed to address any questions I directly asked you above yet you say you have proved me wrong like your some ignorance freedom fighter.

I have read and reread this entire thread and I can only find one question he "directly asked" me...

Ingorance of what Smart? An easy question. Answer me that.

and I answered that when I said:

tty0... Ignorance in general, I didn't think that my simple statement needed so much clarification... which part didn't you understand and I'll expand on that in particular...

You said it yourself that sarcasm was the sign of a weak arguement. So keep bringing up old shit from last march, you can eat your foot all you want. If pointing that out isn't "schooling you" then I don't know what is. You haven't turned any of my shit against me, maybe I could be named smart.[/b]

well, at least you listen, I guess you simply fail to learn... I don't have to "turn your shit against you", I can just squish it like a grape.

Yes, sarcasm is the sign of a weak ARGUMENT but resorting to personal insults and threats of violence is the sign of a weak person. You don't even have the self esteem to be proven wrong.

* a side note, I didn't figure it out by your IP, I don't have time to memorize or file every idiot's ip who comes around, or anybody's for that matter...

!cegirl your such a little bitch whipped faggot.

you get banned for not being a writer sticking your nose in none of you your business.....get broke off....then try and come back like your the fucking man.

really you little flow style stealing faggot,

grow up.

stop crying your eyes out hoping some internet bitch is gonna come flash her titties and save you.

your outright irritating, annoying, a pester and retain no redeeming qaulitys.

go try and get tease to suck you off so you can be on the reciving end for once.

wow I hot heated, anyways to clear things up before I bounce.

I have read and reread this entire thread and I can only find one question he "directly asked" me...

What would replying to threads that have nothing to do with you just to start some shit be considered Smart?

Ingorance of what Smart? An easy question. Answer me that.

There's two, you obviously weren't paying attention. Nor have addressed the first one.

Yes, sarcasm is the sign of a weak ARGUMENT but resorting to personal insults and threats of violence is the sign of a weak person. You don't even have the self esteem to be proven wrong.

Oh the irony, you fail to realize you resort to the same means. But once again you will ignore this blatent fact and pass it off as an invalid argument.

You have failed to school me every time you've tried to "butt heads" with me... bring your computer and your neck brace, you'll need it when I kick your ass.

Once again, your getting caught up in your own words. You shot yourself in the foot with that one, and if you don't recognize that, you should change your name from Smart to Borderline-Retarded.

* a side note, I didn't figure it out by your IP, I don't have time to memorize or file every idiot's ip who comes around, or anybody's for that matter...

On a side note, I didn't try to hide my identity. I just never blatently said I'M iCEBERG. To avoid fiascos like this. This is ones on glik0's an your bald head.

It's not the internet that gets me mad, it's you fags who question my integrity. I got people talking shit to me on a graffiti message board when chances are I got up more then them before I was 13 then they will their entire lives.

I got some smart moderator breathing down my fucking neck to get a rise out fo me, then when he does he contemplates banning me.

Look at ******* for instance, he thinks he knows me, he thinks I got banned, and he thinks he knows what the fucks going on. So I left him in his own world, but yet he comes back to say something so incredibly dumb, he should shoot himself. I've had my shit posted in brick slayers by other people more then this faggot gets up. More then most the "writers" around here do period.

I never had to post my own shit, if I told you what I wrote, you'd be on the dick.

So smart, basically keep tripping over your own words (read above to see the second time this has happened). Your the 30 year old man acting like.... nah fuck it.

So I'm gone, I've said my peace for real, so say goodnight to the badguy.

Archived