Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dirty_habiT

No, how was *your* New Year?

Podrido: go to bed sleepy puss. You're gonna fall to sleep on the keyboard, if there's a fire you wouldn't know it until the flames reached your monitor.

fuck new years...fuck people who know that I can't say no to them...fuck girls that had a crush on me int he summer and then get drunk and spill thier guts about it then start vomiting 30 minuts later. I feel sorry for her and help her out, wash her hair for her, clean up where she was trying to make it to the toilet to puke. Fuck girls who I made dinner for and they stand me up and they show up at the party I am and try to talk to me like nothings wrong...fuck new years.

Guest railroadjerk

IM HUNGOVER AND WANT TO DIE.

Guest sneak

my new year was sooper. thanks for asking.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Awesome, where's all the lovers for hire?

how much u gonna offer?

MY new years eve was fuckin funny

I went to a huge tower block penthouse in notting hill and drank moet and stood on a balcony and shouted at london.Then i bombed insides etc.Went to another party stopped drinking and started to eat peanuts..Then at about 6 in the morning I go upstairs to get my parka and sweatshirt,and some cunt has been sick all over my parka and used my sweatshirt to clean the sick off the ground....I was gonna cut him up but some girls cleaned my jacket for me....sooooper

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Two words:

GLINT GLINT.

The Silver Potato rocked the shit out of everyone, and I just finished cleaning the champagne and beer off myself. It was shit-your-pants amazing. More later. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest killtoy

worst new years ever

i broke up with my girl and she ditched me and went and partied with all my crew while i sat at home by myself. fuck her and fuck my fake ass backstabbin homies. say welcome back to the old me...

Dude that sucks. Next time you're in a relationship make sure to break up before any holidays as to avoid buying gifts and going through this kind of break up crap again. Plan for it.

Damn alot of yalls new years sounds as bad as mine.

Mine was like a "make up with your ex's" new year because your "scaring the shit outta them." It's almost funny.

Fucking fake ass bustas.

My life still sucks the same as last year.

Guest ComicBookGuy

i put up a new calendar...... werd.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Two words:

GLINT GLINT.

The Silver Potato rocked the shit out of everyone, and I just finished cleaning the champagne and beer off myself. It was shit-your-pants amazing. More later. Beer,

El Mamerro

fuck the silver potato dr cube should make french fries out of his punk ass.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Man, Silver Potato rocked the SHIT out of Dr. Cube... and that's after he defeated Hell Monkey, Gommi Man, SDS-1, and two SuperMinions (one was Akrobatik the MC with cinder blocks in his hands and feet, the other was this guy that must've been like 7' 4" and had a tree arm). He got em all up in a nice pile, and fucking did a baby freeze on them for the 3-count. Not to mention he took out Kung Fu Chicken Noodle in a bboy battle earlier in the night.

DANGER CAN HAPPEN.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Sneak: I've got a dollar. Girls only though, sorry.

:o

anywho, my new year involved being at a small party with my mates smoking some nice bud, sipping at the brew, listening to assorted mixtapes (plus one, skratch perverts, by me, and another dj i know)

then i had to walk home. longgg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this