No, how was *your* New Year?

Dirty_habiT

Originally posted by Asickeronius

Well ............. I got into a fight with my girl..........left her house...........called some friends and they were going to see that new John Leguizamo movie "Empire".........went to meet them at the theater............... my friend opened up the side door and I got in free after they had paid..........went back home for the New Year to ring in............(It was a mediocre movie by the way)...........went on a wholecar mission with a crewmate around 1:00 and then got rained out about one third of the way done! New Years fucking sucked!

Been raining over here too...and i thought it was supposed to snow during the winter....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest LizzyMcGyver
Originally posted by railroadjerk

IM HUNGOVER AND WANT TO DIE.

thanks to not drinking but medication im just sore and have black stool.

Originally posted by ~KRYLON2~

10 flaming shots of 151 chased with absolute vodka and alot of beer

you know i was all impressed with this until i remember that my weak "2 beers get me drunk ass" has done about 8 chasing it with captains and assorted "girly" drinks. blah that came out bitchy. I was just let down cause it was like ooooh then oh thats not much.

Guest socrates

Drank Drank Drank....hit a door...To drunk to care about blood on floor and face....passed out at 7am....got up and took shower to wash blood of face...14 hours later it still feels like little men in big wooden steel-toed clogs are pefroming riverdance in my head...

Originally posted by socrates

14 hours later it still feels like little men in big wooden steel-toed clogs are pefroming riverdance in my head...

:lol: what the fuck.....ok if thats so...then it feels like I have 20 little people in my stomach puking up acid.....and swimming around in it...

Guest socrates

The sad part was I was bleeding really bad but I was too drunk to get up so I just laid there and fell asleep...nothing like waking up with dry-blod on your face and a hangover....hoooowoooo

Fell off a cinder-block. Got semi-drunk and played with fire. Blowing up various aerosols, that kinda crap. Then my friend said lets go smoke that peach blunt. weve gotten drunk - lets get high too. Okay! so the 4 of us were off to get way high. My friend then says: whose got some to throw in? so I picked up my friends bud and gave it him. making the blunt bigger and stonier. Great were ready to smoke it - It took him awile to roll it but now were ready. What does my friend do? He puts it away in his sach and packs a bowl - hits it and passes it to me. Well I feel bad because his said blunt, not bowl. I dont hit and pass it directly to the guy who drove us out there, his friend hits, it comes back to me and I hit it for the first time. My friend freaks out saying" why are hitting it? you already hit it once..."

We never smoked that blunt. The next day we smoked another bowl. All because he probably didnt think the party was good enough. Well he had other plans that fell through, THAT FUCKER SHOULDA SMOKED THE DAMN BLUNT! I NEVER GET TOO STONED ANYMORE AND THAT WOULD HAVE HAD ME HIGH AS A MOTHERFUCKER!

Archived