THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by neVR.KAwt

yea, i got a pretty damn horrible hand style..! :lol: but that las canvas was for my fren as a get well sorta thing, cuz she jus got surgery on her arm an shytt... :o :o but yea, thanx... ill keep that in mind on future canvases..!

You should just write that type of stuff on the back of the canvas keep the front nice and clean

no offense but i kinda see it too.. those two sketches maekr posted of you... same EXACT hand tags ......the faro is differnt with cleaner cuts and shit... all the letters are differnt... jus a little something i see... ..either that or you used some white out.......i may be wrong

Holy shit!!! :eek: haha...now i'm the one lookin dumb haha!!! MY BAD maek! i didnt even notice that. Yeah, I like the R better that way...and even tho i thought of puttin the extension through the front i opted to keep it on the backside of the letter almost as a seperate element that just goes with the flow

thanx for the feedback...and sorry bout that misconseption!

man, i'm so stupid, stupid, stupid me.

nah it's all good. i think your main problem is that you start your letters big and they slowly get smaller and smaller, which usually doesn't come out good. i say keep them about the same size or get BIGGER! cause small to big looks nice.

thanks asia for clearing shit up.

hey far. we need to go paint. and bring awake because i really want to meet/paint with him.

there is.... dang. how long has he been writing it its cool with me if he wrote it way before me cus i have a back up name so its cool...can i jus see sum pics for the hell of it. Im not trying to start any thing im jus Curious...if its cool tho if u dont want to go through the trouble to porst it up then its cool.

Originally posted by wiredUPteeth

um... dude how'd you get BOAT anyways? just being curious...:confused:

boat was my dog that i had wen i was younger. wanted to keep his memory alive.....thats bull shit. boat is jus a name i thought of.and i like the letters.

Archived